Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot see/send/receive Neighbor invites or help friends out and receive bonuses

Dragomir876Dragomir876 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

We did everything from the troubleshoot, but the only person I cannot see, in order to send a neighbor invite, is the only person I actually want as a neighbor. The app is allowed, the friends list is allowed, I cannot see my friend in the invite, nor on FV2 for that matter. Also, when we publish an achievement or ask or help, no help can be given. Please help.

Comments

• rosieegardengirlrosieegardengirl Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My game has the same problem. My complete list of friends/neighbors disappeared. Can not help or ask for help.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

perhaps you need to contact support ... they will have a look at your farm for you ...
    There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us (or submit) button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use one of the following links and the red Contact Us button (or Submit) at the upper right or bottom.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/
    or
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?contact=1

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form. Good luck!

• mamacbmamacb Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 130 The Pesky Helper

I cannot load my farm neighbors either.. I contact; asked help; asked support and it's to no avail. They said the problem is fixed but I still cannot load all the active neighbors I had before. Not even the new ones added can be loaded.. The bug we have in farm is a really big one that cannot be killed... I really need to send request to my farm neighbors for their material help.. I cannot progress in the game because it's locked..
    All I do is plant and harvest, and that's going on for the past 2 months... That's all I do.. #FRUSTRATED...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file