Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In HORSEMAN’S HOLLOW.in the Blackjack Barn: the horse of Autumn Fairy Pony, all items are done and I

magali560magali560 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

In HORSEMAN’S HOLLOW.in the Blackjack Barn: the horse of Autumn Fairy Pony, all items are done and I’m ready to check out so I can pass to the next horse, but I just can’t, the belt does not show, I have made 4 of them, then deleted all of them and made a new one; in the stockroom my belt is there tough, can you help me with this please. Thank you
(I’m thinking there could be a bug)

Tagged:

Answers

• magali560magali560 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

In HORSEMAN’S HOLLOW.in the Blackjack Barn: the horse of Autumn Fairy Pony, all items are done and I’m ready to check out so I can pass to the next horse, but I just can’t, the belt does not show, I have made 4 of them, then deleted all of them and made a new one; in the stockroom my belt is there tough, can you help me with this please. Thank you
    (I’m thinking there could be a bug)

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

You need to make a Girth, not a Belt

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file