Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is MY farm?

EazyE78EazyE78 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

The support page of this site sucks now, or else I'd be contacting you guys directly about this. But unlike before, there's no option to open a support ticket that I can find. So you all get to hear my complaint.

I haven't played FarmVille in a very long time. Today I felt like ducking in and playing again, so I went to fb and brought up the app...AND ALL MY STUFF IS GONE. Kaput. I've been reduced to level 1 and all the things I spent years working on, building, expanding, and spent my real hard-earned money on, have vanished.

Where is my stuff? I spent actual money on this game, my farm should be exactly as I left it. And if it isn't then I want back every penny I ever spent on this game. I did not spend real money for zynga to erase the things I spent real money on.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,634 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2016

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

This is from Zynga's TOS:

WE MAY DELETE OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE INACTIVE (I.E., NOT LOGGED INTO) FOR 180 DAYS.

The all caps are theirs, not mine. Most players have found that their inactive accounts have been kept for years, but about a year or two ago Zynga did remove a lot of inactive accounts. I imagine it was due to storage space limits.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file