Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game lags & other bad issues.

Eternal_RoseEternal_Rose Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 New to the Forums

**I want to play Farmville on my Zynga account like I use to be able to, playing on Facebook stinks! Tons of game crashes, constant lag & massive amount of issues. The game was 10xs more fun & worked better on Zynga! I want it back on my Zynga account along with the other games you use to have. (Cityville & Castleville!) **

#1 Game takes forever to load, even when u keep file in Adobe to load faster.

#2 Game also gets stuck in a loop when traveling to one of your other farms.

#3 Game cheats me out of my special delivery boxes when using them to complete buildings. ( I'm in Haunted Hallow right now) It takes my boxes, then lags & reverts back to less items for building, but my special delivery boxes are still missing! >:(

#4 Not receiving all my gifts my friends sent. I have checked this personally! Watch them send it, they get a message that it was sent, but I never receive the gift! >:(

#5 Random game crashes & constant stuck in loop when game is loading.

#6 I can't collect game feed items at all, they are already expired message withing the same minute of their posting. And yes I refresh the game feed & still the same problem. They are always already expired or just don't show!

Comments

• NEIMAHRAY50NEIMAHRAY50 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I AM ON PART 7 OF THE CHRISTMAS QUEST,HAVE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO CLICK ON GETTING THE SWEET CANDY CANES TO NO AVAIL. HAVE ASKED OTHERS FOR IT,WHEN I CLICK ON IT EITHER NOTHING HAPPENS OR THEY SAID THE PUBLISHER DOENST HAVE IT AVAILABLE. I HAVE COMPLETED THE REST OF IT,NEED TO GO ON TO PART QUEST #8!!!

• Larry024Larry024 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I need help with Farmville from ANYONE!!!I cannot spend 2 hours on a 200 plot farm with no extra items on the ground.Using Win 10.Tried Chrome,IE,MicroEdge,loaded and unloaded to reload Shockwave(Adobe),and still have slow action with the yellow Shockwave banner at top to just plain crashes.Its a brand new computer so its not a virused old relic,which I had better playability with.I am going to have to stop playing unless I can get this fixed.If you have any ideas please help as I have yet to find the old links to Zynga that we used to be able to go to for help.Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Have you checked your internet speed? For help I suggest the Ask the Dirt Farmer FaceBook page. Their page is well moderated, you will get help from mods as well as computer literate players (a lot of newbies as well LOL), I have found it the best source of FV news, help and insights.

• BunnyBunny Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I am just starting the game. I used to play yrs ago. I am only able to play on home farm, I CANNOT travel. there is not button on my page to go anywhere.... HELPP

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Probably your game has reset to zero because you didn't play. If you contact Customer Service they can restore your old game. If you prefer to start over the other farms will be available to you once you reach level 15.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file