Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My farm keeps crashing!

carmengiacarmengia Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I cannot do anything from accepting gifts to harvesting my animals without the system crashing. I have a brand new computer with the latest edition of Adobe Flash Player installed, and have even used my public library system to play, all with the same results. If I don't receive help soon, I will stop playing and remove Farmville from my computer permanently. It's not fun anymore, it's too frustrating!

Comments

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,192 Moderator
    edited September 2016

@carmengia said:
    I cannot do anything from accepting gifts to harvesting my animals without the system crashing. I have a brand new computer with the latest edition of Adobe Flash Player installed, and have even used my public library system to play, all with the same results. If I don't receive help soon, I will stop playing and remove Farmville from my computer permanently. It's not fun anymore, it's too frustrating!

I understand your frustration, carmengia! Follow the steps on this article as this may help you load your Farm again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file