Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FV cash gone again!!

kattzzzkattzzz Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Why does this happen so much? Last night I went to bed with 43 fv cash, this morning I have 16. Don't tell me I bought anything, I know better, I was 2 cash away from early access. This H!ST **** me off.

Comments

• KRAngel9660KRAngel9660 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

i have 20 fv cash, shoul;d be 50. I received my 30 today and then a minute later the 30 are gone and I'm back to 20

• cmonster90cmonster90 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

How do we report missing fv cash? It seems when I close out of pop up windows I am accidently purchasing bushels for workshop projects I didn't want

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,614 Lord of the Forums

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

my as been going and i dont know what on im now down to 60 from over 200, good job its just what ive earned through leveling up, i will never ever spend real money on this game

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,614 Lord of the Forums

You can check to see what was purchased by checking recent transactions below the game.

• RoadkillRoadkill Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm sick and tired of my F Cash disappearing and to top it all off when you open the window to make goods it opens where the button to purchase goods is, so sometimes people are hitting that button accidentally and their FV cash is disppearing. Nice way to steal money

• shetazshetaz Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Roadkill-- I understand what u mean. This has been happening to me for a few years. I've sent complaints to them about not putting that pop up there but so far, no one is listening or even care. I have lost a total of 8 FV cash. Its not a lot because I wont play this game like I used to. Its too frustrating knowing that u are not treated the same as a VIP player.

• bereza1971bereza1971 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi. Why there is no subject of offers?
         Sorry.  I have suggestion :    please add in the game one -two animated farmers.   with cliques the stylus fermers comes to crops.  Comes to animals for feeding. Comes to factories for   download end take away production.
  • bereza1971bereza1971 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
     Добрый день. Простите что пишу. У меня предложение : пожалуйста добавьте в игру 1-2х анимированных и управляемых персонажей, чтобы с кликами стилуса люди подбегали бы к грядкам сажали и собирали бы урожай, подбегали бы к животным кормили бы их,  собирали бы их продукты, подбегали бы к фабрикам, загружали бы
    --------------------
      Hi.   Sorry.  I have suggestion :    please add in the game one -two animated farmers.   with cliques the stylus  farmers comes for  to sow,   collect  crops  .
      Comes to animals for feeding. Comes to factories for   download, for  take away production.
     Sorry,  but boring  to  look as  work one sickle .
    --------------------
      Hi.   Sorry.  I have suggestion :    please add in the game one -two animated farmers.   with cliques the stylus  farmers comes for  to sow,   collect  crops  .
      Comes to animals for feeding. Comes to factories for   download, for  take away production.
     Sorry,  but boring  to  look as  work one sickle .
  • JoannaJoanna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Building Expert

Every wk. I lose 1 to 3 FarmVille cash... How can I get it back? I know a lot of you have lost more...wondering when they will fix this problem.

• JLowe85364JLowe85364 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Farm Cash trickling away, took $13.00 last week. Today $4.00 more swiped..No way to contact Zynga about it :(...Going to finish this cash and I am done!!

• JoannaJoanna Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Building Expert

No one seems to care that a lot of us are losing farm cash every wk.

• amanda_123amanda_123 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Does anyone know how to get lost farm cash back

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button. If there is no Contact Us button you can also use the following link and the red Contact Us button at the upper right.

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Please try the tab on your farm first as it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form.

Customer Service is very nice about returning Farm Cash spent on accidental purchases.

• stingray6stingray6 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

had 226 Farmville dollars now it shows I only have 47 Farmville dollars how can that be I've never used them very angry that my fvdollars have disappeared thank you very much

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,602 Lord of the Forums

stingray6 ... you need to click on the 'recent cash transactions' at the bottom of the fv window ...

then you need to contact support .... as per Sandys instructions in the post above yours .... they will look into it and usually return the cash to you if they find its incorrect ...

• hottiehottie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i bought farmville cash a few minuets ago and it hasn't showed up, facebook shows i purchased it, farmville recent farm cash transaction doesn't show it. i would like my farm cash or my money back for buying it. please n thank you

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,602 Lord of the Forums

you may need to refresh your farm to see it be added to your total .... if it is still not there ... check the recent transactions again ... if its still been listed there then you need to contact support

• KoultigerKoultiger Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

I had watched 3 adds adding up to 9 FarmVille dollars and when i came back i had only earned 3, I would like to know how to get my 6 Farm Ville dollars back

Ads are run by a third party, you would have to contact them, maybe Zynga Customer Service can give you contact information.

• cancancancan Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I work so hard to make cash and I loose them....... that really **** me off...... come on guys... fix it.......not fare.....

@cancan said:
    I work so hard to make cash and I loose them....... that really **** me off...... come on guys... fix it.......not fare.....

You need to contact Support, this is a player to player help forum.

• Owais77Owais77 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
  • EvieAndy0505EvieAndy0505 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

Jun-20-2020 11:08:43 Cotton Candy Hydrangeas Bushel 1 3 3
    Why does this happen so much? 294 fv cash, this morning I have 291. Please don't tell me I bought anything. Is there a fix for this? Let me know
    Thanks

• EvieAndy0505EvieAndy0505 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 15 Building Expert

another 20 Farmville cash has disappeared. Nothing purchased. So I am missing 28 coins. The 15 I did purchase.

Jun-20-2020 11:08:43 Cotton Candy Hydrangeas Bushel 1 3 3
    Jun-18-2020 13:26:46 White Grape Bushel 1 1 1
    Jun-10-2020 19:59:05 Quest - Skip Task 15 1 15
    Jun-3-2020 19:12:06 Crystal Palm Tree 3 1 3
    Jun-3-2020 15:52:51 Purple Aqua Bushel 1 1 1

Please fix this, don't know what's happening?

you need to contact customer support ... they are the only ones who can sort this out for you .... this is a player to player forum