Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feed panel question

browneyesblue1826browneyesblue1826 Clueless CookieRegistered User Posts: 17 Building Expert

When I share or ask for something on Facebook, does it appear in the feed panel? Why don't all of my community friends appear in the list to ask for things?

Best Answer

Answers

• Carolanna1210Carolanna1210 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 46 Building Expert

Having to post to the public to totally use the Feed Panel defeats any privacy settings. I certainly do not want everyone to be able to have access to my postings meant just for friends. So few of my FB friends play FV, this pretty much sucks.

• ThamarThamar Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Nobody is posting on the feed panel. Nothing apears there! Now we must post on FB. But i1ve just desabled this issue on setting and everything remains the same. CAN YOU FIX IT IT ZYNGA? I used to play hard a few year ago and left the game cause all those bugs and faults. Many years ti improve and still not a good game?? Sorry

• Telmilla21Telmilla21 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

cuando van a resolver mi problema, mis solicitudes no salen en el panel de alimentacion de mis vecinos

• robrob Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

All of a sudden I can't claim or help anyone on my newsfeed located below the game. Every time I click on a post it tells me to refresh my feed. My privacy setting was "Only me" before this and I was able to retreive gifts and help in posts. What's with this now?

• foursongsfoursongs Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

I cannot claim anything from the feed panel for 2 days now....help

• RozzyRozzy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

there are loads of offers in my feed panel...but cannot access any of them!

• CattherineCattherine Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I cannot access my top feed tab without crashing the game and can only get a limited amount in the bottom feed panel so I know I am missing out on a lot of my community neighbours request because I just can't see them at all. When I first open up the top tab it will briefly show that my neighbour has items and then the calf saying no items comes up and when I go to another neighbour that is when it crashes but I still cannot get anything. How can I help my neighbours if Zynga won't let me see what they need to help them?

This discussion has been closed.