Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 189 Moderator

Comments

• SJBurnamanSJBurnaman Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin
    edited July 2016

I have had all these problems since Friday (July 8) afternoon. Can not load game get blank page, click on help request get blank page. It all started after getting a Whoa Farmer message on Avalon. Tried all the browsers to no avail. Sure would like a fix or even a comment from Zynga have been playing Farmville since the beginning about ready to give it all up.

• Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 189 Moderator

Have you tried these, @SJBurnaman? If yes, please send your Game ID to me through a private message so that I can submit your concern to the team. Just go to my Forums Profile by clicking on my avatar or this link then the "Message" button on the upper right part of the page. Thank you for your dedication and patience.

• MaryN2730MaryN2730 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

My farm has not loaded for weeks! How do I find my game ID? And how do I send you a private message? I don't see the message button anywhere. Thanks!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

You can find your game ID by going to FaceBook Settings, then Apps, click FarmVille and then Get Help From App Developers - that will show your game ID.

To contact a moderator click their name and their page will open with the word Message on the right side.

• MaryN2730MaryN2730 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2016

Thank you Sandy! I found my game id.

But there is no message button on Princess in Pink's page..... I see where it should be, on the top right side, but it is not there! If I click on your name I see it on your page, but not on her page. It is weird.

Thanks for your help!

• TJWTJW Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

When will you do somethig about loading problems? Your "support" comment is a joke.
    This message should short enough for you to be able to read it.

• TERRYTERRY Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

GAME IS NOT LOADING.....IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 10....DUH WAY TO GO TECHS

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@TERRY said:
    GAME IS NOT LOADING.....IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 10....DUH WAY TO GO TECHS

The game works fine with Windows 10

• tabasco0697tabasco0697 Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    edited July 2016

I tried logging on earlier and got a white screen the first couple times I attempted to log on but then I was able to log on for a short time. However I tried move to a different farm and the game froze. I logged off then tried to log back on and now for the last 4 hours have only gotten a white screen again. I haven't been on support for a long time but I can't find a "known issues" category anymore. I don't like the "new" system of doing things. I liked it back in the old days when you had a problem you got to CHAT with a person live. Not some random message board. Progress is a good thing at times. But taking away service to a customer instead of continually providing better customer service is taking a step backwards not forward. Oh further info...I've tried Chrome and Mozilla, I've tried clearing my cache, I've tried removing the app but that hasn't helped either. And labeling me a loose cannon doesn't help my attitude. I've played since the first month the game launched so I think I have a right to complain when I have an issue and don't feel anyone cares FarmVille User ID is 1395030589 (edited this comment 6-7 times to get all the info I thought you might need, listed) Since writing this I see it's a facebook problem and not a zynga problem

• wildblue01wildblue01 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

windows 7, unable to load game or play right for months after recent updates it is worse, tried to load on opera, inter exp, and also chrome, none will load game, used a tech support company and they said after cleaning and doing everything possible to my computer, they said it is the game, why am I unable to play the game?

If your farm won't load, submit your game id to Princess in Pink. I did and she got my farm fixed!

• cksvncksvn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

I am still unable to load my lighthouse cove and travel to other farms from lighthouse. Princess in Pink...please help! Please tell me specifically how to send you my game ID. i cannot figure out how to get onto your page to send a private message. Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file