Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are the rules for Ani-Mall? Where can I find them?

ladydb1ladydb1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

There was a Sakura house as well with no rules. I finally got through the game but have no idea how the storage/extra parts feature functions. All I know is that I can only sell an item but when I do, I have to start over in some areas.

Answers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,604 Lord of the Forums
    edited July 2016

There is an Official Guides: Walkthrough: Ani-Mall in the Farm House section of the forum, however it is mostly blank. The Dirt Farmer fan page has a complete guide on their site.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,595 Lord of the Forums

sorry ladydb1 I did actually put up a link to the Dirt Farmer complete guide ... but it was obviously not deemed able to be posted in here .. as it is not here where I posted it earlier today ... sorry ..

• Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,192 Moderator

@ladydb1 said:
    There was a Sakura house as well with no rules. I finally got through the game but have no idea how the storage/extra parts feature functions. All I know is that I can only sell an item but when I do, I have to start over in some areas.

Howdy, ladydb1! I appreciate your excitement regarding the new feature of the game. You can check this link to know more about the Ani-Mall feature. Thank you Sandy7226 and Peela for helping out! You guys rock!