Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of leader board tasks on water crops just fits 40?

Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby EnthusiastPosts: 193Registered User Fisher
What do players think of this weeks task on the leader board, I completed the 12 recipes by Friday and completed the 6000 crops by Thursday. But no where near completing the crops on water done about 228. The first time i did it was trying to move the crops so fit more on. But it kept crashing and freezing when i tried so in the end i use instant grow and harvest the 28 i had deleted all plots. Then i stored all the water animals with trees and managed to fit 40 crops. I tried to make room to see if i could fit 50, but 50 would not go so I had to make do with 40. So that 8 goes every 8 hours. I read somewhere players hate the dreaded water crops. Now i understand what they where talking about. They meant not much room to to plant seeds. Now i am wondering if going to make it in time get the 300 as i like to get them done ASP, but it not going to happen. I wonder if there is magic water crops somewhere?

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,481Registered User Lord of the Forums

I dont do the weeks tasks ... so unsure of what to do ...but cant you plant out all the water areas on all the farms ... thereby meeting your criteria of the number of crops you have planted ... as there are heaps of water planting areas on the newer farms and Hawaii ... I may have this wrong ... maybe you have to plant a farm specific crop ... but if not ... I would be using all the water areas to do this task

• sparky00sparky00 Posts: 58Registered User, Facebook Connect User This Space is Available

Isn't Zynga being laughably stingy about water crops what makes us love them so much? It doesn't make people want to buy water areas, it makes us not want to bother with them. The other thing is that some of the land crops only require 300-300-600 to master, the water crops always require 600-600-600. The only thing I hate more than water crops was that Zen Valley thing. We can't put markets stalls, etc. on them, they require special vehicles and half the time we can't open the garage without refreshing, etc. They really outdid themselves with that. Having to do 300 eight hour crops 40 at a time is well beyond ridiculous. Eye rolling "here they go again" ridiculous.

• Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Posts: 193Registered User Fisher
    U can only use crops on a certain farm as the crops is locked to other farms so only allowed to the farm that the crop belongs to. Yes it would be great if could plant the them on other farms, but they done it in a way the specific crop is only belongs to a specific farm ie G Story