Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Quests

BlinkyBlinky Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
edited June 2016 in FarmVille Discussion
Quests, why when a quest is finished, sometimes you have the option of redoing the quest as long as there is time left. Recently, I have finished quests with time left and was not allowed to restart the quest, when using either computer or device. This really makes me mad about Farmville. Could someone Farmville Support allow me to restart the Dairy Days Quest.

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

I think it depends on how much time is left on the quest as to whether they allow you to restart or not ... I finish some with 11days to go and always get an option ... but decline ... once is enough

• BlinkyBlinky Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    What I do is load the crops needed and make the items needed then I can finish with alot of time left, I've done quests 3 times before. I thought maybe Farmville didn't want people to redo and get multiple items from the quest.
  • PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

I doubt they even care to be honest LOL .... but I think maybe its a time frame issue ... especially if they have another quest following up from the one youre doing ....

This discussion has been closed.