Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have 125 friends but still cannot get any help with my facebook posts asking for items.

ravencraft1ravencraft1 Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

Is this because they are farmville friends only and the posts don't make it to them? I am confused and sad that I don't win any of the cool items.

Best Answer

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,604 Lord of the Forums

I think FB chooses which posts it makes ... but your friends have to click on the links you post for you to get the items..... I sometimes miss out on things due to not enough people clicking on my requests ... its very annoying ... but technically it relies on other people seeing your request and clicking on it ...

• Elizabeth70Elizabeth70 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

I have a similar problem. My "friends" will take the things I make that give you fuel, but not help with the majority of my help wanted posts. I started playing on 2 accounts just to help myself out!