Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why is my home farm not completely loading and I can't travel why

jennicathleenjennicathleen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Answers

• kuhmancakkuhmancak Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 30 Building Expert

Mine too for the last 24 hours. My crops are withering by now and am losing out on completing the quests. Hope it is fixed soon. This is frustrating.

• zipperzonezipperzone This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 53 This Space is Available

Mine too, at first I thought it was just me, now I see dozens and support is aware and are working on it.

• jennicathleenjennicathleen Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

i lost my special prize from daily delights because i couldn'y play, not fair.

• Tweet_28Tweet_28 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Well, my crops all withered, I couldn't get to my spa to harvest the lily bombs so the quest expired and I missed the reward. Getting to the point I'm thinking about quitting Farmville. So many farms and you can't get to any of them. Having so many farms to tend makes my computer move slower and I'm never able to get to them all in the time I've given myself for the computer. Why not start converging the Christmas farms, Halloween Farms, Fairy farms and any other ones that are similar. Dump everything on them into the inventory and make all crops available on one of that type. Frustrated with Farmville and may move onto Candy Crush or something else after years of faithful playing.

• RolandRoland Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

this is so F...... up everytime they make a new farm something goes wrong with farmville why they dont they make sure the farms we have work the way they should before making new farms i have not been able to get on now for 48 hours time they pulled their fingers out of their ****

• elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire

i have posted a comment like this on several occasions, they should fix what we have before bringing out new farms, but a long as we continue to play and put up with it they wont do a thing

• sheilasheila Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

alsp losing imterest in the problems everytime a new fatm is being launched

• BabydollBabydoll Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

My farm won't load and my requests are not being seen by friends. Can you help?

• sheilasheila Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 14 Building Expert

get in touch with support

• robprobp Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

jennicathleen if you go to another persons farm you can harvest daily delights

• illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin

If it's your home farm that won't load completely, try clicking the farm (sunflower meadows) in the upper left corner (just off the farm). You don't need the travel menu to click it and it will take you there. Once there, that farm should load completely (at least it will after a refresh) and you'll be able to travel to other farms from there. If it's not your home farm, I think if you search for a crop that's locked to another farm in the market, you'll see "travel" and I believe it will take you to the appropriate farm without the travel menu (I could be wrong). Once you are on another farm, you should be able to travel to where you want to go. Good luck

• zipperzonezipperzone This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 53 This Space is Available

I tried going to anothers farm and then back to mine, the crops showed up but was unable to harvest my own crop and still unable to travel back to home farm. Got stuck at Lighthouse Cove.

The bugs in Farmville have been there since the beginning and so have I. I stopped playing for a very long time and now it looks like I am going to quit again. It has been a week now and still the problems continue.

• feathersgafeathersga Muffin Registered User Posts: 17 Building Expert

I have ranted and raved about this ever since Lighthouse Cove was introduced (have been playing since the beginning, before the English Countryside farm was added). Since then there have been more and more glitches as more farms were added. This, I believe is because Zynga is in too big a hurry to Beta test what the newer farms will do to the previous farms and the bugs are just stacking up. IF the developers would take 1/5th of the time spent in creating the new farms and use that time to actually fix these ongoing glitches, they would have a much smoother running game and players wouldn't be leaving like they are now. In the last 6 months I have lost about 20% of my once-active neighbors, some have even blocked the game which means they are fed up with the ongoing issues that have been there for years and never been fully fixed. When a player blocks an app it usually means they have no intention of returning to the game. The DAU figures prove this. Support used to be fantastic but has since gone way downhill, adding to the aggravation us players endure when a glitch affects a timed feature. It takes too many e-mails back & forth to even get a point across on what the issue is when the initial response from support is that stupid scripted communication.
    Sorry this is so long but things needed to be said, IMHO. I just hope that Zynga takes these issues to heart and fixes the bugs before releasing more and more farms or there won't be any Farmville at all. Just like Mafia Wars, Frontierville and Chefville has fallen by the wayside.

• feathersgafeathersga Muffin Registered User Posts: 17 Building Expert

@sheila said:
    get in touch with support

Support has been nearly non-existent since Zynga changed the support format. :s

• emoryemory Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

HOW do you contact support now? It's been a week since I could farm. Can;t travel, can;t harvest, can;t unwither, can't access stamps/sales/garden/tokens

• jstroud58jstroud58 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
  • PattiWhitbeckPattiWhitbeck Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 2016

I haven't been able to completely load farm. It's been 5 days now. It loads 1/2 of farm and nothing else. I'm also to the point of not playing anymore. Support tab at top of farm says "they are aware of the problem and are working on it and will let everyone know when the problems is fixed." How much longer do we have to wait?