Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Data Allowance being gobbled

katintnkatintn Forum TravellerRegistered User Posts: 42 Building Expert

I've played Farmville for several years but the last few months it is eating up my data allowance. I only have 10 gig anytime allowance a month, and less than an hour of playing Farmville eats up 300mg... that is JUST today with brand new computer with no programs installed yet. I had really hoped it was my old computer causing the issue but doesn't seem to be the case. I will not be able to continue farming at this rate. yes I am allowed 50 gig bonus time allowance between 2AM - 8AM but that only works for me on the weekends .. GEEEZ what is it that is eating up so much data??????????????????????

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,604 Lord of the Forums

could be the ads under FV ... they seem to be auto play ... and very annoying ... as you cant turn them off like you can on most ads .... I have my FV tab open all the time ... luckily I have 1000GB limit ... and never come close or I would have to shut down the tab every time I am not using it ...

• katintnkatintn Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 42 Building Expert

but until 4 months ago I wasn't having an issue.... those ads been there longer than that haven't they?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,604 Lord of the Forums

nah I dont think so ... not the auto start ones ... there used to be static ads there all the time ... but the video auto start ones havent been going for very long ...