Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No puedo cosechar frutos, animales etc.

R1MariaR1Maria Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Desde el pasado mes estoy con problemas al momento de sembrar y cosechar en las diferentes granjas que tengo, solo puedo realizar esta acción en el enlace que tengo abierto pero si tengo cosechas pendientes en otras, no crecen los cultivos...
como puedo solucionar esto?

Answers

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Hi, R1Maria! To further assist you with your concern, would you please translate it in English and post it again here. You can use Google Translate (https://translate.google.com/) for that. Thank you!

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,628 Lord of the Forums

translated :smile:

Since last month I am troubled at planting and harvesting in the different farms that I have, I can only do this in the link I have open but if I have pending in other crops do not grow crops. . .
    How can i fix this?

maybe you have put the farm on pause ... which means your crops wont grow when you are not on the farm ... only when you are there ... you can change that if you click on "Travel Farms" and down the bottom there is a box you can uncheck - "pause my ..... farm" once unchecked the crops will grow normally ... hope this helps.

hope this translates properly for you:
    tal vez usted ha puesto la granja en pausa. . . que significa que sus cultivos suele crecer cuando no está en la granja. . . Sólo cuando estás allí. . . usted puede cambiar eso si hace clic en 'Viaje Granjas' y abajo de la parte inferior hay una caja puede desmarcar - '..... hacer una pausa en mi granja' una vez controla los cultivos crezcan normalmente. . . espero que esto ayude.

:)

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator

Thanks for doing that, Peela! The suggestion was correct, R1Maria. As said, just click your farm name at the top right of your game screen and then a "Travel Farms" board as seen on the image below will pop-up. Uncheck the "Pause my ... farm" so that your crops will grow even you're away of the game. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file