Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

illdocilldoc The Chosen OneRegistered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin

So, what is your opinion of the new forums?

Personally, I think it is nearly impossible to find anything. For example, the "official guide" to Sakura Chap 10 (the one that ended May 22) is on the first page (amongst all the other "official quest guides and "market releases") and mixed in with bugs/questions are off topic discussions, etc.

Comments

• marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister

Well I don't like it. I will steal a recurrent comment. I need to see the Group titles. Please fix.

• darlenemrmdarlenemrm Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
  • Dominus MarsDominus Mars Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,234 Moderator
    edited May 2016

@illdoc said:
    So, what is your opinion of the new forums?

Personally, I think it is nearly impossible to find anything. For example, the "official guide" to Sakura Chap 10 (the one that ended May 22) is on the first page (amongst all the other "official quest guides and "market releases") and mixed in with bugs/questions are off topic discussions, etc.

Hi, illdoc! Is the first page you're pertaining to is the Recent Discussions page? It is by forums design to put together all new published posts on that page, for players to get easily know what's new articles, guides, and thread discussions to read on. Yet, they are still properly designated on their respective categories when you dig more of the forums. :)

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,628 Lord of the Forums
  • sgakazsgakaz The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 89 Dramachine
    edited June 2016

__where is the edit button_ _found it does it only stay up to an hour after posting ?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,604 Lord of the Forums

I dont like it ... too hard to find anything ... the other place was so much easier to navigate. Only being able to start a thread in one place is also not easy as it encompasses all the threads from all the areas in the forum.
    Too hard basket for me .... I used to love perusing the other place ... had 3 tabs open with my favourite boards on so I could keep up to date ... now this place is wayyyy too hard for that.

Why do we get logged out after a short while ... other place you could stay logged in until you actually logged out of it ... I hate having to log back in every so often ... its very annoying ... :s

What happened to the colours ... I always loved posting in a colour when I posted ... you have taken that away and turned it into a dull boring place that doesnt encourage me to even bother visiting on a daily basis ... I think you need to change and update a few things so its more user friendly!

• COLIDRISCOLIDRIS Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 338 The One Who Knows it All

i don't like change, it was fine the way it was. forget the forum and FIX THE GAME!!!
    WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG W/THE FEEDS???

• marydlamarydla Fisherman Registered User Posts: 161 Investigator

It is very confusing and when I search a problem,, nothing comes up.

• TwilightRoseTwilightRose Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 152 Saint Spontaneous
  • sparky00sparky00 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 58 This Space is Available

Why do I have to sign in EVERY. SINGLE. &$%^ING. TIME? It then goes to random junk instead of the last forum that I was on and the links to those aren't exactly convenient. All in all, fail.

• Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire

Can I simply say that my desire to visit these forums has all but been erased since the UpGrade due to the seemingly impossible format which is NOT easy to Navigate?

It's not even intuitive!

It is a jumbled up mess.