Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are my Izanagi quests not counting in the Gorudo Neko Mask Relic

jumperjackjumperjack Learning the RopesRegistered User Posts: 35 Building Expert

I have been trying to get the Gorudo Mask Relic and it keeps showing I need 1more item to complete, I have harvested the Judo Dojo 3 times which was inbetween quests, I have harvested 3-4 more animals than requested and still I have 1 to get.
Can this be fixed please, maybe I'm the only one up to this stage I don't know but it's not working properly.
I also find it unfair having to wait 30 days to get the Licence if you don't buy enough land titles, this would be an extra maybe $500FV in their pocket.
Thanks

Answers

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,299 Genius Genie
    edited May 2016

Have you finished all the animals in the Shelter- not repeated some several times? For this relic they need to be unique I believe. So finishing off the dojo(not harvesting it), getting your unwither ring and clearing the remaining 6 animals should finish it for you. I didn't have any issues getting mine, but I did notice that although I made the rabbit twice, it wasn't until I did the final deer that I got the relic.

• jumperjackjumperjack Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 35 Building Expert

Hi darqlady,
    Thanks for your help :)
    I have completed all animals unique plus more, I have just completed another animal and the Gold star has finally come up. Cheers have a great day :) Now to wait the 26 days to get the licence lol