Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FAQ: Ghoul Ball

Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super ModeratorSuper Moderator Posts: 1,192 Moderator
Q: What is Ghoul Ball?
A: Ghoul Ball is a limited time feature in which you can Collect or Craft Carved Pumpkins and redeem them for cool rewards! The event will be available from Oct 13th to Nov 11th 2015 and will be accessible from the Feature Icon on the right side of the game board.

img1445371877796-image001.png

Q: What are Reward Crates?
A: Play Ghoul Ball at your own pace and in your own unique Farming style! Before you begin playing the feature, you will be prompted to choose the size of Reward Crate that you would want to play for. Each reward Crate has a different requirement; therefore you will be able to redeem different number of Rewards based on the chosen Crate.

Q: How many Reward Crates are available to choose from?
A:There are three types of Reward crates to choose from: Small, Medium and Large. Play for any of these three Reward Crates based on your Farming style.

You are required to choose a Reward Crate before you begin playing Ghoul Ball. This way, you get to choose how challenging the feature is and also the number of rewards you can redeem.

Small Reward Crate: If you choose a Small Reward Crate, you will be required to Collect or Craft 300 Carved Pumpkins to complete the feature. Once completed, you will earn 5 Rewards.
Medium Reward Crate: If you choose a Medium Reward Crate, you will be required to Collect or Craft 650 Carved Pumpkins to complete the feature. Once completed, you will earn 9 Rewards.
Large Reward Crate: If you choose a Large Reward Crate, you will be required to Collect or Craft 960 Carved Pumpkins to complete the feature. Once completed, you will earn 17 Rewards.

img1445371895135-image002.png

Q: I should have chosen a larger/smaller Crate. Can I switch to a different Crate while I am playing?
A:
Yes, you can switch to a different Crate if you wish to. Please click on the “Switch once” button as shown below to switch to a different Crate.

Please note: You can only switch to a different Crate once! Switching is not available while replaying Ghoul Ball.

img1445371928115-image003.png

Once you confirm the switch, you will be presented with an option to choose from any of the 3 Reward Crates:

img1445371940413-image004.png

img1445371952262-image005.jpg

Q: What is the Bonus Reward? Will I receive the Bonus Reward for choosing any of the above 3 Crates?
A:
You will receive a one-time Bonus Reward for finishing any of the above 3 Crates – Cracked Glass Pegacorn. A Crate is considered complete once you redeem all the items present in it.

img1445371972707-image006.png

Q: Can I replay the feature to redeem Rewards from another Crate?
A
: Yes! After you complete a Crate, you will have an option to reset the game and start over again. You can replay the feature as many times as you want and choose the same or different Reward Crate in the beginning of the game. Please note: Switching will be unavailable while replaying Ghoul ball and the Bonus Reward – Cracked Glass Pegacorn will not be granted again for finishing a Crate.

====
This discussion has been closed.