Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Connection to the server...

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited October 2015 in Bug Reporting
[IMG][/img]Screenshot_37.jpg

From the other day

Screenshot_40.jpg

Happened yet again this morning! As you can see, it happened at the exact time yet again.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2015
    If I am converting time correctly that is 9:03 British Summer Time and 3:00 am Central Daylight Time, which means I'm generally not playing and neither is most of the USA so maybe what you (and many others) are seeing is a server reset?
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2015
    Sandy is correct. They reset servers at that time daily. Just wait a few minutes and the game will load again.
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited October 2015
    Thank you both for responding. It did seem to be rather odd that it happened at the exact same time every day when I am playing in the mornings. It is good to know that its not just an issue for me. I do appreciate both of your help with this issue :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file