Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can't see how many bushels I have unless I go into market stalls?

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited May 2015 in Bug Reporting
Oh good, I thought I was the only one who was unable to see the numbers which is why I came here to report it if there was not already a post on this. Trying to get ahead for next weeks quest is a guessing game now with "How many bushels do I have"?

Comments

• msabby2002msabby2002 Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 4
    edited May 2015
    I'm surprised I don't see other comments on this brand new problem/change. If I am in the Winery or the Spa or whatever, on any farm, I can only see how many bushels it would take to make a good, not how many I have AND that the way it was until this morning. For me this absolutely kills the whole point of the game; I can still see how many bushels I have if I go into the market stalls, but that would take forever and I don't have time to sit around and do this all day. So unless this is fixed I am not going to play anymore. If this is a bug I hope someone can talk about it. I've played Farmville since the beginning, but this is the end for me.
  • alexlowalexlow Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    edited May 2015
    same here.. they should at least make the bushel image smaller as not to block the numbers... hope they resolve this as soon as possible.

btw, how come they didn't think of this when they did the updates? :confused:
  • SeasiderSeasider Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 21 Building Expert
    edited May 2015
    msabby2002 wrote: »
    I'm surprised I don't see other comments on this brand new problem/change. If I am in the Winery or the Spa or whatever, on any farm, I can only see how many bushels it would take to make a good, not how many I have AND that the way it was until this morning. For me this absolutely kills the whole point of the game; I can still see how many bushels I have if I go into the market stalls, but that would take forever and I don't have time to sit around and do this all day. So unless this is fixed I am not going to play anymore. If this is a bug I hope someone can talk about it. I've played Farmville since the beginning, but this is the end for me.

I agree. A catastrophic blunder by Zynga. Revert back to how it was before. This game is getting less enjoyable each week. Fix it!!!!!!!.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited May 2015
    I also can't see the bushel count numbers. I hope they fix this asap- I can't make anything at the moment because I don't know what I have!
  • kathyh3kathyh3 Investigator Registered User Posts: 35
    edited May 2015
    I just got this this morning and it's really annoying. I'm working on upgrading my ranch workshop and need to know what to plant. It's posted on the Bug Board. Hopefully they'll notice, because I HATE filling out bug reports.
  • Elsie HerringElsie Herring Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 65 Captain Obvious
    edited May 2015
    Glad it's not just me. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • barbhg1221barbhg1221 Muffin Registered User Posts: 11 Building Expert
    edited May 2015
    Very, very frustrating. Please fix quickly.
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited May 2015
    Glad to see I'm not the only personal suffering with this. The only way to see what bushels I have is by looking in the marketstall and seeing what is there and the numbers. Its rather a long way to do things. Hoping for it to be fixed by the time I next log in. It seems they fix one thing during an enhancement and then that messes something else up...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Moderator
    edited May 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hornplayerhornplayer Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 220 Cupcake Princess
    edited May 2015
    Let me add my voice to the complaints about this latest 'fix' or 'upgrade' or whatever they want to call it. Put the bushel thing back the way it was!
  • janie_reb_aingealjanie_reb_aingeal Fisherman Registered User Posts: 172
    edited May 2015
    IMHO we should not have to vote to have a problem fixed that is effecting EVERY player because of a SNAFU done by Z.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited May 2015
    YEAH!!! The update I JUST got fixed it

It was a nice try to get more space so people wouldn't click the buy it as easily... but I think the stall needs to be widened so the bushel images can fit with the ****/x bushel counts.
  • Sun-Kissed CaribbeanaSun-Kissed Caribbeana Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 1,192 Moderator
    edited May 2015
    darqlady wrote: »
    YEAH!!! The update I JUST got fixed it

It was a nice try to get more space so people wouldn't click the buy it as easily... but I think the stall needs to be widened so the bushel images can fit with the ****/x bushel counts.

Howdy, farmers!

Good news! We have received reports that the bushel count is not showing properly on any of the Crafting cottages. This has already been resolved and you can now continue to craft recipes in your Crafting Cottages. To know more about this, kindly refer to this article.

Guys, do check out our FarmVille Blogs for more news.

Have a farm-tastic day!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file