Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bushel idea...

JillianHJillianH Saint SpontaneousRegistered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith
edited June 2015 in Feedback and Suggestions
i thought we could delete them if we click on our farm stalls all the old bushels will be in there and can just be removed i think its the bit were it says delete bushels and then use the arrow on the right till you get to the bushels with the least amount in

Comments

• illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited May 2015
    Actually, I delete my bushels all the time. Click "share", put in the amount you want to delete, and when the pop-up window comes up, hit "cancel" instead of "post/share". This will remove the bushels (as if you were sharing them) without posting anything to your wall. As to the "single bushel" problem, just ignore it until you have enough to care. Or just get rid of them with the bushel swap. Bushel swap is organized as "most bushels up front"--scroll until you get to those "singles" at the end and use them as the swap (you'll get rid of 30 at a time that way fairly quickly).
  • JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith
    edited May 2015
    I know we can share. I want a box to click on simular to the gift box and then delete several at once instead of each on at a time as in sharing. With single bushels it is a pain to share and delete each one. And they accumulate fast.
  • Katrina GetzKatrina Getz Assassin Registered User Posts: 515
    edited May 2015
    you can choose how many to share. I do it every few days
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited May 2015
    JillianH wrote: »
    I know we can share. I want a box to click on simular to the gift box and then delete several at once instead of each on at a time as in sharing. With single bushels it is a pain to share and delete each one. And they accumulate fast.

I think people are mis-reading what Jillian was trying to say. I think she wants a button where you click on multiple items/crops in the marketstall (bushels) and delete them all at once, (a bit like the sell all button in the giftbox) - is that correct Jillian?
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited May 2015
    JillianH wrote: »

I think people are mis-reading what Jillian was trying to say. I think she wants a button where you click on multiple items/crops in the marketstall (bushels) and delete them all at once, (a bit like the sell all button in the giftbox) - is that correct Jillian?
  • JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith
    edited June 2015
    nichocb wrote: »

Yes, that is what I would like. I know I can share them and I know I can share multiple ones at a time, but I have a lot of single bushels and it would be great if I could just click on a box and delete them. Lately I have had no need for bushels swaps.
  • Ergül GirgeçErgül Girgeç Not a Title, but a Star User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited June 2015
    nichocb wrote: »

I agree :):):)
  • SpiritBloomsSpiritBlooms On Fire Registered User Posts: 711
    edited June 2015
    Yes, I would like to be able to do this with fewer clicks. If it's a recent crop or one that's used in crafting a lot, I'm fine with sharing on the feed, but that process takes TOO MANY CLICKS when you just want to delete old, useless or unwanted bushels.