Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crafting in the Craftshop is HELLISH!!

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited May 2015 in Feedback and Suggestions
i complained about shockwave crashing in the farmville discussions part , farmer clyde replied its not quite as bad as it was while farming but like you say in the craft shop shop its terrible its really p ing me off a lately if you find a solution please let me know

Comments

• nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited May 2015
    i complained about shockwave crashing in the farmville discussions part , farmer clyde replied its not quite as bad as it was while farming but like you say in the craft shop shop its terrible its really p ing me off a lately if you find a solution please let me know

Its been getting worse lately when using the craftshop. The only tip I can share for now is for collecting items, once the items are finished - type in the search box 'zz' and then collect the items, its a lot faster. What needs to be sorted is when you are looking/searching for a specific item, its super slow!
  • BrneeyoreBrneeyore Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 221
    edited May 2015
    After you open the craftshop, if you want to claim the items you crafted, type any form of nonsense into the search box. I use abc, that blanks out the items to make at the bottom of the screen. The claim, it should only take a few moments for you to collect each item. If you want to craft items, click on the category type for that item, then type the item name in the search box. This will give you only that item in the bottom. Click to craft, again it should only take a few moments.

Using the technique listed, my craft shops run just fine.
    Hope to help.
    Brenda
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited May 2015
    Brneeyore wrote: »
    After you open the craftshop, if you want to claim the items you crafted, type any form of nonsense into the search box. I use abc, that blanks out the items to make at the bottom of the screen. The claim, it should only take a few moments for you to collect each item. If you want to craft items, click on the category type for that item, then type the item name in the search box. This will give you only that item in the bottom. Click to craft, again it should only take a few moments.

Using the technique listed, my craft shops run just fine.
    Hope to help.
    Brenda

Thanks for that, I already heard about that trick and that works fine for me, but its when trying to make/search for the items it really drags.
  • elaine jebsonelaine jebson Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire
    edited May 2015
    thanks for the tip i have started typing 3 random letters in the search box and it hasnt crashed once