Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turbo Charger On/Off Button Sticky!

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited April 2015 in Bug Reporting
nichocb wrote: »
The last few days I have noticed when using a turbo charger, I have to click several times to switch the turbo off - it tells me its off but when I go to plant a crop, it highlights everything and plants. Can someone look into this or maybe I'm not clicking hard enough? :confused:

Howdy, nichocb!

Do not worry, the team is already aware of this concern and is currently looking into it further. Also, a possible cause of this is due to clicking the Turbo Charger while your vehicles are moving. To avoid this, you first need to wait until all the vehicles completed their actions before toggling the Turbo Chargers on or off. For more information, kindly review this article.

You can visit the Help Center and the official Facebook page for more news and game updates. Have a good day!

Comments

• nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited April 2015
    Zephyrius wrote: »
    Howdy, nichocb!

Do not worry, the team is already aware of this concern and is currently looking into it further. Also, a possible cause of this is due to clicking the Turbo Charger while your vehicles are moving. To avoid this, you first need to wait until all the vehicles completed their actions before toggling the Turbo Chargers on or off. For more information, kindly review this article.

You can visit the Help Center and the official Facebook page for more news and game updates. Have a good day!

Hi Zephhyrius - thank you for this. I tried your tip and it worked - guess I was trying to click too quick. Have a good day too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file