Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost FC again!!

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited February 2015 in Bug Reporting
nichocb wrote: »
Lost another 30 FC due to a strategically placed pop up once I had completed a quest. :mad::mad::mad:

I do not want another 'clay unicorn' - is there any way I can get back my Farm Cash? I have no email support :(

There needs to be a confirmation button for anything over 5FC!!

Howdy, Farmer nichocb! Thanks for reporting and I'm sorry to hear about this. I highly suggest that you do check the common causes of missing cash or coins through this link. Accidental purchases can be avoided by being careful on what you clicked on. You can also You may check this article link for Missing Cash, Coins & Items Help Center. To learn more about your Support Options, click this link. Thanks!

Comments

• nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited January 2015
    SM Rosseu wrote: »
    Howdy, Farmer nichocb! Thanks for reporting and I'm sorry to hear about this. I highly suggest that you do check the common causes of missing cash or coins through this link. Accidental purchases can be avoided by being careful on what you clicked on. You can also You may check this article link for Missing Cash, Coins & Items Help Center. To learn more about your Support Options, click this link. Thanks!

Thank you for your help SM Rosseu - I have clicked on the links and signed in, but still haven't got access to any help as I don't qualify. Is there another way of sending in a report? 30FC was a big chunk of my farm cash supply...
  • SM RosseuSM Rosseu Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 225
    edited February 2015
    nichocb wrote: »
    Thank you for your help SM Rosseu - I have clicked on the links and signed in, but still haven't got access to any help as I don't qualify. Is there another way of sending in a report? 30FC was a big chunk of my farm cash supply...

Hi, nichocb! Thanks for the response. Were you able to keep the Clay Unicorn in your Gift Box or if you've placed it already in your Farm? If, yes, which farm? I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited February 2015
    Hi, nichocb! Thanks for the response. Were you able to keep the Clay Unicorn in your Gift Box or if you've placed it already in your Farm? If, yes, which farm? I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

I put one in the horse storage on Mistletoe Lane, not sure what I did with the other one. I will check it out and let you know.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited February 2015

Respectfully - that is adding insult to injury.

Accidental purchases could be avoided IF Zynga would add a purchase confirmation which has been asked for by player repeatedly OR by NOT placing buy buttons directly underneath other non-purchase buttons. This happens far too often to be accidental placement.
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited February 2015
    Wholeheartedly agree Sandy. I have commented on this too many times in the Discussion Area. Three particularly areas where accidental purchases can happen are the right arrow in the market which is much too close to the buy button; the option to buy another gift when you clear an obstacle as that is directly underneath and the buy a bushel button which is directly under the Accept button in the crafting buildings.

With the large number of farms this puts a great strain on the memory of one's computer and quite frequently the number of times that Flash crashes is increasingly frustrating. The slowness of actions is also another reason ie you may think that you have not clicked on something when you have as sometimes it is very slow to respond and In these cases purchase can also be made and you may not be aware of it.

I appreciate that the offer of support has changed but there must be a way for farmers to get some form of assistance when an accidental purchase has been made.
  • JillianHJillianH Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 550 Goldsmith
    edited February 2015
    Yes these stacked boxes are too much, we think we are answering the one we can see, but the one we can't see is the one we are really clicking on. I no longer do quests because of all the FC I wasted this very way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file