Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New community goals

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited January 2015 in FarmVille Discussion
It's (a) a two week goal (b) you can post for all 3 colors (blue white green) (c) there are about 10 clicks per post available. But Thumbs down---can only post every 10 hours!!

Comments

• nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited December 2014
    Still doubt 2 weeks will be enough to collect 200 or the whole community to collect 75 million. I hardly get any clicks off the feed or the feeds showing what my neighbours are posting. So thats me already out of this one.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2014
    You can post every 6 hours, but the counter isn't working.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited December 2014
    I actually had 10 already from the aborted early release last week.... thanks for the 6 hour comment Sandy and the 10 clicks note. I was wondering. Also for noticing the 2 weeks... I missed that.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2014
    Another note - kind of odd LOL -- If someone redeems an item they can post. Their post shows the item and says "Help" - if you click you get a piece of fence but not the one shown. I think might be a fence from the charity event.

============================

the fence isn't from the charity event, it looks familiar, but it isn't in the market
    edited December 2014
    Well- getting to 200 should not be hard. I am at 35 already and it is day 1... but I will stock pile... until I have enough for most of the prizes I want... I have 6 family friends, but only 3 non family friends - who have to see the flake posts...in and amongst the rest of the mess.
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited December 2014
    It will be a miracle if I can collect 200. I am only getting "OK" from neighbors' posts. I also have a full time job and little gaming time, so when I do post for snowflakes, I will get precious few per day.

EPIC FAIL.
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited December 2014
    It will be a miracle if I can collect 200. I am only getting "OK" from neighbors' posts. I also have a full time job and little gaming time, so when I do post for snowflakes, I will get precious few per day.

EPIC FAIL.

I got the same thing after claiming snowflakes all morning... I think there is a cap to how many one can collect in one day.

[Update]
    Which makes the collective community goal difficult to reach... The individual goal is doable , since we only need to collect 200 in 14 days ... I think we can get about 30 daily because of the cap, that will give us about 420 in two weeks... so we will need 75M / 420 snowflakes = 178,570 players to participate at full force to reach community goal.

Do we have that many active players who will participate full time to get snowflakes?
  • musicalchefmusicalchef Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 410
    edited December 2014
    It doesn't help that neighbors are claiming that they get an "expired" message after clicking on my posts. This is just a few minutes after posting, and I don't have many neighbors who are facebook friends, so there is no way it could actually be expired!

And I'm traveling and staying in a place with horrible internet connection, so I can't get in and post often. I know that isn't Zynga's fault, but it would help if the posts I could do would count!
  • illdocilldoc The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,152 Assassin
    edited December 2014
    Percentage wise, If we hit 7% per day, each of the 14 days, we'd hit 98% in the two weeks. Now, since I think it will be heavier claiming at the beginning and we are only at about 12% after 2.5 days, there's no way we'll do it in the two weeks. We'll be lucky to hit the "free fuel in TT" (60%) in that time! Even the "2 super fertilizer" (40%) might be a long shot.
  • JellyZJellyZ Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 1,043
    edited December 2014
    I initially thought it was unachievable. I'll correct my prediction to "a bit out of reach"

7 days to go and 40+% done. I think if Z gives it to us like they did, we would get it.

The no fuel on TT is probably not as useful since most of us have mastered crops already... I really think we need that one coin expansion.
  • MouseWranglerMouseWrangler Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,936 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2015
    We are already at 20%. This is very doable.
    edited January 2015
    I think the expansion should have been at 80% and something else at 100. I know I almost have enough snowflakes to get every prize I want ( yes I know I was advocating for recipes). Since I have 2 of the peg/horses already and one of the trees, the I have to have's is lower. However, more than one of many things will be fund, so I will keep collecting and sharing, but how many others will reach their limit and slow down? I have been on lots of vacation the last week or so, so 2 posts a day has been achievable and searching the feed ok... but next week... back to two posts a day.. We shall see. I have hope. It is achievable if everyone keeps doing it...
    edited January 2015
    With a limit of 1 pink snowflake per day I think once people get their 200 and enough to redeem the prizes they will quit collecting.
  • PaulGAPaulGA Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2015
    Ugh, hotel ISPs suck, i feel your pain
    edited January 2015
    I agree Sandy. My daughter just bought all the prizes she wanted today and will continue to participate, but very casually - as in when she goes in she might remember to share and when doing the feed she will click what she sees, but no additional special effort.
  • ManxmanManxman Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 459
    edited January 2015
    Have just managed to get just over the 200 needed.
    Not bad as I only have 3 Facebook neighbours (my choice) the rest are community ones which can't help.
  • MouseWranglerMouseWrangler Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,936 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2015
    Sandy7226 wrote: »
    With a limit of 1 pink snowflake per day I think once people get their 200 and enough to redeem the prizes they will quit collecting.

And that, right there, is the problem. If people kept going and aimed for even 100 more flakes which is easy to do with the requests, we would make the goal, easily.
    edited January 2015
    And that, right there, is the problem. If people kept going and aimed for even 100 more flakes which is easy to do with the requests, we would make the goal, easily.

Exactly -- It is doable, just not happening, plus there are FB disconnect issues
  • Karen 2Karen 2 Grand Poohbah Facebook Connect User Posts: 749
    edited January 2015
    I don't think it's going to happen... I just hit 200 yesterday and the rewards lit up, but we've had the thing for nine days out of 14.
  • Cochise1520Cochise1520 Assassin Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire
    edited January 2015
    what happened to the icon is it over?
    edited January 2015
    No, it isn't over, the icon is just missing.
  • Cochise1520Cochise1520 Assassin Registered User Posts: 946 On Fire
    edited January 2015
    Sandy7226 wrote: »
    No, it isn't over, the icon is just missing.
    Thanks Sandy!!!!!!
  • SM RosseuSM Rosseu Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 225
    edited January 2015
    Heya, Farmers Cochise152 and Sandy7226 !

This has been reported to the FarmVille 1 Team. Please check this article link for Community Goal icon. I appreciate your patience on this matter. Thanks!