Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NO "presents" to open this year?

2»

Comments

• MIB4MIB4 Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 959
    edited December 2014
    It's all cool. A someone who already completed the reindeer feature the one thing I will say is the anticipation of the tree and what it may give was not matched by the dull animals given in the reindeer feature.

Admittedly the tree rewards were never exactly great but at least we had the mystery of having to wait to find out...the reindeer rewards are pretty poor.
  • elmopaloozaelmopalooza Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 951
    edited December 2014
    Easy? Maybe for some of you. But for others it is impossible. Can't get anyone to send my the stuff I need.
    edited December 2014
    Didn't see anyone say easy but could have missed a post.

I did it quickly but that was purely down to crafting rather than relying on feeds and requests. I hate crafting but it really is by far the quickest way to do things like this.

Certainly not impossible for anyone as anyone can craft. Now whether a person wants to craft is quite another matter...
  • elmopaloozaelmopalooza Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 951
    edited December 2014
    I have nothing against crafting. But my bushels are all full so I can't craft and trying to weed through which bushels are not needed is tedious.
    edited December 2014
    I agree that is tedious but that is the nature of games like these, you have to choose which aspects are most important and sacrifice others.

Clearly (and understandably) it isn't worth the effort to make room for the bushels to craft for yourself even though you know it is the only relatively easy way of completing the feature so this feature just doesn't appeal enough to make it worth it for you.

I am lucky as I have no need for bushels at all 99% of the time so just keep it empty and then stock up on the needed ones when a rare occasion like this happens where I can be bothered to craft :-)