Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SDB's updated once again

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited November 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
Thanks for the info! I didn't play the Sweet Acres farm when it first came out, so I never collected or asked for any parts.

But now I'm using it to store foals and I've done several coin expansions which means I have tons of obstacles to clear. :)

Comments

• farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2014
    Is there any reason why El Dorado gets updated before Holiday Lights? HL was released BEFORE El Dorado. They are in reverse positions in the "release date" sort order on the travel menu, too.

Zynga seems to have forgotten in what order they released their own farms.
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited October 2014
    Howdy Farmerdoofus: Be very careful when you raise such observations around here. I almost got crucified for highlighting a similar issue and then trying to defend myself through it. You take what Zynga gives you... bow down (rather lie down in front of the master like a serf) and then roll away to the right, all the while thanking the mighty corporation for even bothering to update the SDBs. They can do whatever they want and you must live with it ;)
  • MIB4MIB4 Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 959
    edited October 2014
    In answer to farmedoofus, some friends on facebook made the point that if looking at the travel menu when sorted by release date HL is in the wrong position so it seems likely HL isn't being overlooked, just that Team India (through no fault of theirs, but through the fault of the original coders of the menu) will have expected the menu order to be reliable and have used that as their point of reference.

It seems they have been made aware of this issue so with any luck we will have HL added to SDB's in the near future :-)
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, I live dangerously by pointing out the obvious and the truth. LOL. That travel menu has been annoying me since about January. Details, people! The details are important! I think it would make me happier to have the travel menu order corrected by release date than it would to have the SDBs updated for HL since I have to deal with the travel menu more frequently, and I avoid HL.
    edited October 2014
    What is good about Zynga's mistake with the EL D and HL release dates, though, is that El D desperately needed the SDBs updated. Those obstacles might be the largest ones in the game and did the most to block up game play on the farm.
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, I live dangerously by pointing out the obvious and the truth. LOL. That travel menu has been annoying me since about January. Details, people! The details are important! I think it would make me happier to have the travel menu order corrected by release date than it would to have the SDBs updated for HL since I have to deal with the travel menu more frequently, and I avoid HL.

The travel menu has annoyed me, too. But I chose not to report it as a bug because it was not affecting game play. I guess I can't expect anything to change if I don't report it to the proper authorities. Maybe one of the moderators can add this problem to the list without me having to start a new thread. That would be nice! :)
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited October 2014
    I've started using Sweet acres again, though once a day as the colours are giving me headaches. I loved El Dorado when it first came out, but the size of the obstacles drove me away, so I'm glad I can clear them now :)
  • Karen 2Karen 2 Grand Poohbah Facebook Connect User Posts: 749
    edited October 2014
    Yay, I could finally get rid of those ugly statues and clear my farm... when I expanded I was left with about 12 of them standing around. Ugh. Now they're almost all gone.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion
    edited November 2014
    lol- I LIKE the El D obstacles... I cleared the important ones and made a sweeping river of 4x4 plots in a big S around them...They are now the important statues overlooking the river... Not sure what I will do once I clear them! I nestled them in a forest of trees and having fun uncovering them... To each his/her own :) ( I admit to NOT liking them when my farm was less than 20x20)
  • belle7478belle7478 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,202
    edited November 2014
    Holiday Lights, Riviera,Emerald Valley have been added.