Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fuel issue

Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 193 Fisher
edited August 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
Whoa.

Prolly just another one of those "pesky" bugs that Zynga has a problem with every now and again.
I expect that the problem is that nobody at Zynga ever figured that someone could accumulate enpugh fuel for 68,689 plots which brings us back tot he "maturity factor" of the game.

So often, ABSOLUTES are programmed into displays which is why the coin counter is in a fixed location and impinges onto the area reserved for Farm Cash which is also in a fixed location.

It's as if they just didn't look that far down the road when designing this stuff

Comments

• pianoplayer88keypianoplayer88key The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,403 The Boss
    edited August 2014
    speaking of "maturity factor", Clyde ... I wonder how long it'll be 'til someone breaks the FC counter - SOLELY from watching ads? :p
    Or has it already happened? :eek:
    PaganiZonda, you have a confession ready? ;)
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited August 2014
    Piano: That is a hard one to break. I remember a screenshot from the Developers which had 12,000+ Farmcash in it. So it's safe to say 5-digits is fair game. Now it would takes ages and ages to reach 99,999 Farmcash just by watching videos. But if Farmer Clyde is willing to take out a second mortgage or Bennigan peddles some Big Pharma drug formulas for us... then we could easily test out your intended prognosis :)

PS: I have only 150 Farmcash atm. Spent 580+ FVC on expanding the English Countryside recently.
  • pianoplayer88keypianoplayer88key The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,403 The Boss
    edited August 2014
    You expanded EC? Did I miss a sale?
    I'm now UP to, well, somewhere I think south of 130 FC. I need to watch more ads, just can't seem to find the opportunity to do it. :( Unless...
  • Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited August 2014
    Piano: That is a hard one to break. I remember a screenshot from the Developers which had 12,000+ Farmcash in it. So it's safe to say 5-digits is fair game. Now it would takes ages and ages to reach 99,999 Farmcash just by watching videos. But if Farmer Clyde is willing to take out a second mortgage or Bennigan peddles some Big Pharma drug formulas for us... then we could easily test out your intended prognosis :)

PS: I have only 150 Farmcash atm. Spent 580+ FVC on expanding the English Countryside recently.
    I'm currently working a lottery angle for Farm Cash funding.