Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love the new look quests

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited August 2014 in Feedback and Suggestions
I am on the complete opposite side of this. Quests that lock access to crops to only those that do the quests are a deal breaker for me.

My work schedule is why I quit quests. I cannot do them. The stress of trying to do it all and leaving no time to myself or my family was what killed it.

I will NOT do these quests even though I master all crops. If I am prevented from accessing these crops, I no longer have any reason to play FarmVille. Period.

Comments

• nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited August 2014
    I am on the complete opposite side of this. Quests that lock access to crops to only those that do the quests are a deal breaker for me.

My work schedule is why I quit quests. I cannot do them. The stress of trying to do it all and leaving no time to myself or my family was what killed it.

I will NOT do these quests even though I master all crops. If I am prevented from accessing these crops, I no longer have any reason to play FarmVille. Period.

I totally see your point farmerdoofus - I only do the quests that I can manage and it doesn't bother me if I don't finish - whereas others really enjoy the challenge.
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2014
    Mastering all crops was my high priority...except for the cash crops. Now I will be excluded from the quest crops. They have taken away my last reason to keep playing.

As the expression goes...this is the straw that broke the camel's back. They brought me to the breaking point.

Now I have to decide how to use up the remainder of my fv cash before I retire for good.
  • musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake
    edited August 2014
    You only need to do the first nine steps to unlock all the crops and there's lots of time for them. If you look through the quest requirements, this one isn't too demanding. Especially if your neighbors are also doing them and will have bushels available for the things you need to craft.
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited August 2014
    I have no PC access for 10 hours a day on weekdays. That killed my ability to do quests.
  • Mimi48Mimi48 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 647 Mazter Guardian
    edited August 2014
    I stopped doing quests when I finished WW... This one looked looked easy and I thought I'd give it a try even though I don't like crafting. I stopped when I discovered that in order to do parts of it are on FF. I don't like what I consider kiddy farm's and I don't bother with them. Nothing FV has will force me to play something I don't like or care to play...I'm at the jumping off place where this game is concerned and I completely understand where farmerdoofus is coming from. Thanks a lot Zynga for ruining the game for some of the long time players.