Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crop Mastery Billboard

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited July 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
I think the billboards hold up to 5000 signs. You can have only one of each type; trees, animals, crops, and something else IIRC. Whatever the number, you won't run out of capacity any time soon.

Comments

• nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited July 2014
    Thank you Jetlord. I need to save up on SDB's now!
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited July 2014
    jetlord wrote: »
    I think the billboards hold up to 5000 signs. You can have only one of each type; trees, animals, crops, and something else IIRC. Whatever the number, you won't run out of capacity any time soon.

I have more than one of each type of my EC Farm. I have an animal mastery billboard for horses, one for foals, and one for all others.

I don't know if this is still possible because I built mine ages ago. But it's something to check out if you want to keep signs organized.
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited July 2014
    The 4th mastery billboard is for blooms. It's the only one I never finished building.