Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you noticed?

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited April 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
I have noticed that also . Have been wondering if it is lag left over from the start of the Riviera farm ??? What I hate most is my mouse seems to go bonkers !! It just seems to have a mind of its own as of late lol

Comments

• Katrina GetzKatrina Getz Assassin Registered User Posts: 515
    edited April 2014
    try typing a few letters in the search bar over your neighbors, my slowest feature is the craft shop sometimes it's so slow it's painful
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited April 2014
    mistystarz wrote: »
    I have noticed that also . Have been wondering if it is lag left over from the start of the Riviera farm ??? What I hate most is my mouse seems to go bonkers !! It just seems to have a mind of its own as of late lol

Hey Mistystarz, Its been doing this for quite some time, think too many farms doesn't help and yes my mouse goes bonkers too! I've lost so much farmcash buying bushels I don't need :/*sighs*
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited April 2014
    try typing a few letters in the search bar over your neighbors, my slowest feature is the craft shop sometimes it's so slow it's painful

Thanks for the tip, will try that and yes there's like a 30 second delay in receiving the item you have crafted in the craftshop. Very annoying!
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited April 2014
    mistystarz wrote: »

My wireless mouse goes bonkers when the battery gets weak. The cursor will "walk" across the screen without me even touching the mouse! But I replace the battery and everything goes back to normal. If you are using a wireless mouse, try replacing the battery to see if that helps. :)
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2014
    I think the game needs to be downsized. There are too many bushel producing crops and too many crafting recipes. They need to trim it down.
  • Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2014
    I think the game needs to be downsized. There are too many bushel producing crops and too many crafting recipes. They need to trim it down.

Bingo!!!!!!
  • pianoplayer88keypianoplayer88key The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,403 The Boss
    edited April 2014
    I agree, farmerdoofus and Sandy7226. (I'm sure that doesn't mean your birthday is July 2, 1926, right? ;)) Personally, I'd like them to bring the bushel diversity & crafting requirements in line with bushel storage. Once a farmer has harvested the requisite crops, putting the bushels in the stalls (with still room to spare), s/he should be able to master ALL crafts from virgin to full mastery (5-star, level 100 in the crafting cottages, for example), without having to harvest any more crops & get more bushels. :)
  • Katrina GetzKatrina Getz Assassin Registered User Posts: 515
    edited April 2014
    I have Window 7 as my OS and installed a handy program that borrows the memory from a high-speed flash drive it's done wonders for the game :)
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited April 2014
    I agree, farmerdoofus and Sandy7226. (I'm sure that doesn't mean your birthday is July 2, 1926, right? ;))

No, she PMed me that those numbers were actually the last 4 digits of her SSN! Just kidding! You might want to refer to this thread to actually find out what it is :)