Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Coin Decorations on Emerald Valley = DISGRACEFUL

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited April 2014 in Feedback and Suggestions
nichocb wrote: »
I've finally managed to clear away most of the obstacles on Emerald Valley in order to start decorating. On this, I go into the market and to my astonishment the only decorative thing I can buy is a yellow brick fence for coins! Even the Yellow Brick Road which is vital piece of decoration to the theme is Farm Cash (5). I think it’s a disgrace. How can Zynga justify having one item for coins? I will never pay real money for any type of decoration/animal/tree – and a lot of us won’t!!

Howdy nichocb,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the Emerald Valley decorations and I'm really sorry to hear about your disappointment. I assure you that your feedback will be passed on to our Studio. Take care!

Comments

• nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited April 2014
    Thank you Chocolate Heart - It was very disappointing to find the yellow brick road at a farm cash only when its a vital piece of the decoration, if that item is changed I will be happy - the rest can be farm cash as they are limited edition items.
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2014
    nichocb wrote: »
    Thank you Chocolate Heart - It was very disappointing to find the yellow brick road at a farm cash only when its a vital piece of the decoration, if that item is changed I will be happy - the rest can be farm cash as they are limited edition items.

I truly understand and would love that to happen too! Let's keep our fingers crossed! ;)
  • LobajazzLobajazz Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 459 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited April 2014
    well... I would like to be able to buy more items for coins to decorate the Emerald Valley...not only the Yellow Bricks...
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited April 2014
    Lobajazz wrote: »
    well... I would like to be able to buy more items for coins to decorate the Emerald Valley...not only the Yellow Bricks...

So would I Lobajazz, but we need to ask for coin items at a steady pace as Zynga will never approve. If they change several items to coins it will be a good start... :)
  • susieq0729susieq0729 Black Sheep of ze Internet User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 62
    edited April 2014
    Just plain mean isn't it? It's kind of like everything else, only people with money get to have any fun. :'(
    edited April 2014
    susieq0729 wrote: »
    Just plain mean isn't it? It's kind of like everything else, only people with money get to have any fun. :'(

Yeah I totally agree susieq0729. Just to have a fence as a coin option in the decoration tab I think is unacceptable. They are alienating players who don't pay within the game. I just hope they change it soon, but not holding out for much hope!
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited April 2014
    And that's one of the big reasons why I don't like this farm. I'm not even going to decorate because I've lost enthusiasm.

In the old days, they used to give us paths and moats and a few decos for coins. Now it's just fences. Boring! :(

So if you don't have time for quests or money to spend, you don't get much. That alienates a large group of players.
    edited April 2014
    Smokey265 wrote: »
    And that's one of the big reasons why I don't like this farm. I'm not even going to decorate because I've lost enthusiasm.

In the old days, they used to give us paths and moats and a few decos for coins. Now it's just fences. Boring! :(

So if you don't have time for quests or money to spend, you don't get much. That alienates a large group of players.

Yep agreed on every point there Smokey265. I'm hoping they put a few things for coins in the market and hopefully on the new farm that is coming out soon...