Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmville General Loading Issues [PLEASE POST HERE]

Comments

• MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Party Starter Registered User Posts: 50
    edited September 2014
    how do you turn off cookies for farmville?
  • antjeanantjean Muffin Registered User Posts: 5 Muffin
    edited September 2014
    I'm sick and tired of the loading issues in Farmville!! I've had it, I'm quitting. I have deleted all my neighbors and I am abandoning my farm. I'm really angry that the loading issues have been ignored and not fixed. I'm done with Farmville and I won't be back.
  • AristillusAristillus Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 250
    edited September 2014
    I'm just about there myself. Two months now. All I can do is play on the new farm. Traveling to other farms locks up, not fun when it takes 10 tries just to get on in the first place. Can't shop for bushels, that locks up. Nobody gives a ****. I've been playing since the beginning and it's hard to give up but I think I'll feel much happier if I do.
    antjean wrote: »
    I'm sick and tired of the loading issues in Farmville!! I've had it, I'm quitting. I have deleted all my neighbors and I am abandoning my farm. I'm really angry that the loading issues have been ignored and not fixed. I'm done with Farmville and I won't be back.
  • theofarmertheofarmer Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 37
    edited September 2014
    Now FarmVille AND FaceBook are down, at least here in The Netherlands. Only this forum works. Getting worse though...
  • chmarxchmarx Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 6 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 2014
    Farmville hasn't worked with Firefox for me for about a month. I am using Firefox version 31.0. The farm opens, but only about a third of the screen is used to display the farm, which makes it useless. I'm using IE, but desperately want to go back to Firefox.
    edited September 2014
    OMG...pigs are flying...you-know-where has frozen over...everything is WORKING tonight. Log on works, traveling works, bushel buying works...I'm pinching myself! Is the long nightmare really over? I don't know who fixed what...or how long this will last...but...YIPPEE!!!! :)
  • Westfield LadyWestfield Lady Mazter Guardian Facebook Connect User Posts: 524
    edited September 2014
    Aristillus wrote: »
    OMG...pigs are flying...you-know-where has frozen over...everything is WORKING tonight. Log on works, traveling works, bushel buying works...I'm pinching myself! Is the long nightmare really over? I don't know who fixed what...or how long this will last...but...YIPPEE!!!! :)
    Not for long won't load keeps changing pic on erntry scree but not going any farther. tried reloading flash keeps becoming unresponsive due to the delays. firefox everything up to date and caches cleared
  • Westfield LadyWestfield Lady Mazter Guardian Facebook Connect User Posts: 524
    edited September 2014
    Fv Loaded just fine,,,moved to Fairytale Fields Flash crashed have not been able to load FV since...caches cleared...firefox reloaded...checked flash was correct...flash crashes have been increasing since the Hiro pic went on front screen. Most annoying!!!!!
  • LadyFiveLadyFive Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 63
    edited September 2014
    Today, can't open my Farm. Why? Solve problem please!

Have a nice day!
    Astrid Koncer
  • derrye1derrye1 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 7 Loose Cannon
    edited September 2014
    When i want to plant the crops getting from gopher garden i get woa farmer and it start all up again. can you see whats wrong please
    edited September 2014
    LadyFive wrote: »

Picture speaks for itself!

If that's the case I suppose my loading issues will never be fixed. Why would I spend ten bucks a month for a game I can't enjoy playing?
  • dvargo1226dvargo1226 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 62
    edited September 2014
    So, I guess there is no Firefox loading help?
  • rblaytonrblayton Clueless Cookie Facebook Connect User Posts: 7
    edited September 2014
    Been getting Whoa Farmer all day about every 10 minutes. Spend half of the time waiting for the game to reload.
  • lacher01lacher01 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited September 2014
    I bought Horseman's Hollow today and since then have not been able to load my game. It just keeps resetting. Feeling a bit peeved since I spent good money on early access to HH. Help!
  • rgrunnerrgrunner Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 2014
    I cannot get into Farmville, it will reset when I try to do anything. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! This is happening since yesterday.
  • JanelexJanelex Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 465
    edited September 2014
    Well all I am getting since last night, although I was briefly able to get into the game but on refreshing it because a neighbours market had frozen ( been doing that a lot lately too when trying to get bushels) its gone back to a blank page like this and won't load:

blank-farmville_zpsfd1f44b1.jpg

PS: All my my other flash player based games are working and loading fine so its not the flash player.
  • annsi63annsi63 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 4 Loose Cannon
    edited September 2014
    I'm having problem to load Farmville today for some reason, anyone else?
  • Thane36435Thane36435 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 48
    edited September 2014
    Playing via FireFox is now incredibly slow and unstable. Internet Explorer is faster but the game will almost always crash before I can get through all the farms or complete what I'm doing on one farm if it is a long process (on all but three farms I only harvest fishing holes). This problem is getting worse rather than better. Perhaps it is related to all the pop ups and the automatically running video ads that show up sometimes below the game screen. The speed and stability issues weren't so bad before those things came along.
  • Lisa ContiLisa Conti Building Expert Registered User Posts: 6
    edited September 2014
    My loading issue is that I log into my home farm, can't travel, cant collect on my craftshop, can't post anything, all of my crops are withering due to this issue, so I have to restart all my quests/missions and time is running out, can't post on the day prizes, can't harvest my gas pump.....fix this please,,,,,,,on verge of quitting this whole game and after 6 years of playing it seems a waste.....how about a little action for your veteran players.
  • Laura PlatoLaura Plato Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited September 2014
    I'm having the same problems - using Chrome and IE. I've tried all the "fixes" and it's got to be on their end.
  • single3911single3911 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited September 2014
    The game does not load at all. Just sit and refreshes it self. Benn this way foe a coupe days.
  • sheree8097sheree8097 Delightful Duckling Facebook Connect User Posts: 15
    edited September 2014
    I can load my farm but anything I try to do It freezes then shuts down, when I start over all my work is gone.
  • Alana25Alana25 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited September 2014
    Yesterday I was unable to load fv. I restarted and finally was able to play. Today it will load but it won't do anything, i am stuck on the farm i was at last and when i click to move farms it just has the banner fly by over and over again. I go back to fb and try to go back to fv and its still on the same farm! Not sure what to do. I am on a macbook air in safari browser.
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited September 2014
    single3911 wrote: »
    The game does not load at all. Just sit and refreshes it self. Benn this way foe a coupe days.

Howdy single3911,

Were you able to complete the troubleshooting steps on this
    ARTICLE? Did you try loading it on another browser too? It's highly recommended that you use the latest browser version of Chrome or Firefox to increase your overall game play performance. In addition, you can also check for our Recommended System Requirements. Let us know if the suggested workarounds helped you out on this issue. :)
  • UndiscoveredSoulUndiscoveredSoul Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 339 The One Who Knows it All
    edited September 2014
    I'm not sure whether this is classed as or part of a loading issue or not but FV is taking an age to load up (and that's starting on a farm that is usually my quickest to load up!) and then I have literally no labels on any buttons, banners, popups, objects, floating titles (ie time to harvest information on crops when hovering over plots), floating menus (ie the command to open up the bushel report or to look inside buildings etc), windows, anything .... anything that should have text is blank. I could be agreeing to or posting anything and it's annoying! I couldn't even select a bushel for the bushel swap when I filtered for "wheat" because there was no title OR bushel image. Something is kooky in Farmville right now. O_o
  • Amanda HardyAmanda Hardy Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 16
    edited September 2014
    My game takes nearly ten minutes to load, sometimes five, though half the time I run into an issue before I can do anything on my farm. One of two things happens, I get a pop up to place a building on it that'll require two hundred parts and I don't even want it but there is nothing else to click except for "Place It". So, I click it and then try to quickly click my gift box so that I don't have to place the stupid thing but usually, the game crashes. Second that that happens, the loading bar fills all the way and it loads the gift screen, I accept gifts and help requests and THEN it crashes. Generally, it takes me half an hour to actually get the game up so I can tend to crops.
    Same old, same old.
  • MayallMayall Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 31
    edited September 2014
    I have tried Chrome, FireFox, IE9 and the GAME WILL NOT LOAD AT ALL!! This is a Zynga problem because my roommate can load their farm just fine using the same machine and same browsers!!!!!
  • tillielynn51tillielynn51 Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 10 Pumpkin
    edited September 2014
    If I do not access my Farmville Requests box, the game will load and play as long as I wish. However, when I do-especially if the box opens automatically, game will not load at all most times. If it does load, I deal with constant games freezes. Took me 1 and 1/2 hours to harvest 5 animal pens yesterday, and finally gave up on game altogether. Firefox browser, most recent version being used. Any suggestions out there? Have tried clearing cache and every other idea-nothing works,
  • HumairakHumairak Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited September 2014
    my farm always has loading issues
This discussion has been closed.