Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emerald Valley - thoughts so far...

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited March 2014 in Feedback and Suggestions
I tried to do this but it was little better than a crawl. I thought that I had forgotten that I was rendering something but that wasn't the case. The rest of the game seems to be slower than usual (painfully slow) too. It seems like they always do that, so hopefully it will get better with time. There may also be a lot more people than usual using the game right now because of it. As for the farm itself, I think that it's cute. I may do some of this even though I have never really been a Wizard of Oz fan. My sister and mother love that movie though, I'd be willing to bet that they will like this one the most.

Comments

• LiMillrLiMillr The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 152
    edited March 2014
    Why can't we gift the items needed to uncover the treasures. Only being able to get them from the feed posts is going to take way to long. Actually, why do the keep giving us this feature anyway? I have never seen anyone post that they loved the prizes and that is was fun. I have only seen people complain.

I do love that we can earn an unwither ring again and it is a pretty farm.
  • susieq0729susieq0729 Black Sheep of ze Internet User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 62
    edited March 2014
    Those parts are giftable :D What's got my feathers all ruffled is that the posts expire almost immediately.
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited March 2014
    LiMillr wrote: »
    Why can't we gift the items needed to uncover the treasures. Only being able to get them from the feed posts is going to take way to long. Actually, why do the keep giving us this feature anyway? I have never seen anyone post that they loved the prizes and that is was fun. I have only seen people complain.

I do love that we can earn an unwither ring again and it is a pretty farm.

We can gift the parts needed to clear obstacles but you have to load the game ON your Emerald Valley farm for the parts to show up on the Free Gifts page. It's actually a very helpful feature, if your friends understand that they need to be ON their Emerald Valley farm to accept and return the gifts. My friends are learning about this and I'm now getting tons of parts returned. I just finished clearing all the obstacles and I'm building up parts in preparation for the coin expansions.

I love the obstacles, always have with every farm. It's one of the challenges that I look forward to and focus on completing quickly. I love the prizes (anything free is good for me) and use everything in decorating my farm. So you can now say that you've seen someone post about loving the prizes and having fun clearing obstacles. And I hope the above tip helps you, as it has helped me. :)