Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get more Coconuts

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited February 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
Buy a lotta lowline cows and put them in cow pastures. They produce a lot of coconuts. If you need coins I post about 200,000 a day. If you interested my link is below.

Comments

• 19Lyds19Lyds Forum Meister Suspended User Posts: 690 Dedicated Go Getter
    edited February 2014
    Pick up Cremello Foals from the game feed or just buy them outright.

Cremello Stallions, on the other hand, cost 450,000 coconuts but produce over 4,000 coconuts a day in a Paddock.
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited February 2014
    19Lyds wrote: »
    Pick up Cremello Foals from the game feed or just buy them outright.

Cremello Stallions, on the other hand, cost 450,000 coconuts but produce over 4,000 coconuts a day in a Paddock.

Thanks Lyds. I will buy some from the market!
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited February 2014
    Farm_ wrote: »
    Buy a lotta lowline cows and put them in cow pastures. They produce a lot of coconuts. If you need coins I post about 200,000 a day. If you interested my link is below.

Thanks for the info! I will try out your tip! :)
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited February 2014
    I used Blue whales when I was trying to build up coconuts. I bought one and put it in an aquarium and harvested it every day. Eventually I built up to 7 aquariums (when the limit was 60 per pen. I'm working on upgrading to 100 per pen).
  • sasha60sasha60 Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 347
    edited February 2014
    I put a ton of "coconut" trees in the Hanging Garden and harvest regularly. There are a lot of them that you may not realize that give coconuts.
    That way I did not have to spend so many coconuts to get some:)
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Forum Meister Suspended User Posts: 690 Dedicated Go Getter
    edited February 2014
    I used Blue whales when I was trying to build up coconuts. I bought one and put it in an aquarium and harvested it every day. Eventually I built up to 7 aquariums (when the limit was 60 per pen. I'm working on upgrading to 100 per pen).
    Blue Whales are an excellent source of coconuts but I'm thinking the OP may not have the 500,000 coconuts it takes to buy one since the goal was to get 100,000 coconuts.

Come to think of it, there's a tree on Hawaiian Paradise that generates coconuts. I think its the Jaca Tree but it costs 25,000 coconuts. Sorry.

Now the Hawaiian Cherry Tree can be purchased for 200 coconuts and it produces 6 coconuts a day. In a Super Orchard, it could be harvested every day but, again, it takes coconuts to buy it which means that it would not start producing a profit until day 33. Bummer.

Here's a thought. Build an aquarium using SDB's or parts requests from FV Neighbors. If you have an active group of 12 neighbors minimum, you could construct an aquarium in 3 days. When its complete, FV awards you a Blue Tang Fish which produces 170 coconuts a day. I think you might be surprised at how easy these aquariums are to construct with the help of your neighbors. I know that I have around 180-200 "active" Farmville neighbors who can supply me with 180-200 parts per day.

Here's another thought. Plant Mussels which will reward you with 1078 coconuts for each lot harvested. 10 plots = over 1,000 coconuts and the mussels only takes 8 hours to harvest. In theory, you could manage 2 complete harvests a day.
    Another item to consider is "Kelp" which takes 12 hours to grow but pays out 208 coconuts per plot. a 10 plot planting would be 2,080 coconuts every 12 hours.

Taro takes 4 hours to mature and yields 44 coconuts per plot. Compared to mussels, you could get nearly as many Taro with multiple harvests.

Better yet, p;ant Taro in the fields and Kelp or mussels in the water. Your coconut stash will quickly build up.

Good Luck.
  • sasha60sasha60 Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 347
    edited February 2014
    Fortunately for me I did not have to purchase any of the trees as I grew them and I always stored some as they were harvested. Then I moved them to orchards to harvest. Some trees give 500 coconuts so a full orchard would give 10,000. It was just a thought to save spending big bucks for a whale:)
  • FarmerCuddlesFarmerCuddles Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 820 Forum Meister
    edited February 2014
    I had forgotten about the trees. I have some of the high producing ones - I think it's chinese strawberry and white plumeria. I moved seedlings to Hawaii and was let them reproduce.
    edited February 2014
    Thank you to everyone with all your help. I will certainly build up more coconuts now. Just brought 2 blue whales and placed them into the aquarium and will start to breed more from the mystery babies - I'm sure that will help and I will look into the different trees too :)