Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bushel Report Suggestions

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited February 2014 in Feedback and Suggestions
Good points, the only thing that I'd add is to make this (and other things) available to everyone. How do they even manage to prevent some people from getting certain aspects of the program? My mother and sister still don't have this, my husband and I do. It's convenient. People still haven't gotten pizza shops, etc. It's just bizarre and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Comments

• nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited February 2014
    Sparky0 wrote: »
    Good points, the only thing that I'd add is to make this (and other things) available to everyone. How do they even manage to prevent some people from getting certain aspects of the program? My mother and sister still don't have this, my husband and I do. It's convenient. People still haven't gotten pizza shops, etc. It's just bizarre and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Do you want to swap with me and have my bushel report - I'd gladly give it to you! :P haha. Yeah its very annoying that certain features are not well thought out so they stop giving it out and the ones who have it (the bushel report in this case) have to suffer with these annoying glitches which are still not fixed 2 months on!! I'd rather have the pizza shop than the shoddy bushel report.
  • Misty CrawfordMisty Crawford Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 39
    edited February 2014
    I like the bushel report. Of the 5 in our house who play, 3 have it and 2 don't. Of the 5 players, 2 have the New Feeds tab and 3 do not. It doesn't show any old building parts and I can't see any game posts so I am having a very hard time playing. 2 of us have Pizza shop and 3 do not. This is the way Zynga works. Can't blame it on the computer or the browser because we use the same computers and browsers!