Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sweetshop Struggles (Sweet Acres)

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited February 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
Make the highest level good you can over and over - that's how I did it. Or, just worry about one small order at a time. Don't try to do too much at once, it can be so overwhelming.

Comments

• PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited February 2014
    Just to make you feel better, I am at level 2 and that is how it is going to stay...
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited February 2014
    Make the highest level good you can over and over - that's how I did it. Or, just worry about one small order at a time. Don't try to do too much at once, it can be so overwhelming.

Thank you MouseWrangler, I will try out your tips and see where it gets me! People on this forum are so helpful and I really appreciate it :)
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited February 2014
    Just to make you feel better, I am at level 2 and that is how it is going to stay...

Do you not play on Sweet Acres then PaganiZonda? You can only access the Sweet Shop from that farm which makes it a bit annoying to use.
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited February 2014
    I have the Sweet Shop on my HF and access it from there. I do not go on Sweet Acres unless there is an unlocked crop and I make 1 planting there - I use a turbo so it's on and off in a flash. The colours are too garish and too much for me.

Just to give you a little bit of hope I had previously posted asking if I had the record for a level, I couldn't remember what it was at the time as I was still waiting for one of the items. Well there is no change. I'm now at Level 247 and I have never been able to expand my Soda Fountain - it's still at 0 out of 10. My Candy Counter was able to have 1 expansion so that is now at Level 20. I've managed to get this far without an expansion on the Soda Fountain so you will be able to do it.

My advice is to look at each item you need and then start with the one that needs the most items and make anything else that you will need if you do not need that station, but only collect it when you have the storage space.

Hope this helps.
    edited February 2014
    I have the Sweet Shop on my HF and access it from there. I do not go on Sweet Acres unless there is an unlocked crop and I make 1 planting there - I use a turbo so it's on and off in a flash. The colours are too garish and too much for me.

Just to give you a little bit of hope I had previously posted asking if I had the record for a level, I couldn't remember what it was at the time as I was still waiting for one of the items. Well there is no change. I'm now at Level 247 and I have never been able to expand my Soda Fountain - it's still at 0 out of 10. My Candy Counter was able to have 1 expansion so that is now at Level 20. I've managed to get this far without an expansion on the Soda Fountain so you will be able to do it.

My advice is to look at each item you need and then start with the one that needs the most items and make anything else that you will need if you do not need that station, but only collect it when you have the storage space.

Hope this helps.

Thanks marlene, I have finally unlocked level 7 so now can get rid of some of the stuff in the inventory! Thanks for everyones help for my question.
  • AngeldumplinAngeldumplin Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 314 Unstained Chieftain
    edited February 2014
    I would like to know why the sweet shop isn't on the popup menu when you click on it?
  • MouseWranglerMouseWrangler Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,936 Lord of the Forums
    edited February 2014
    I would like to know why the sweet shop isn't on the popup menu when you click on it?

It used to be but it was taken away with the advent of the newest farm.