Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you feel like Zynga never listens?

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited February 2014 in FarmVille Discussion
You stated things more succinctly than I did, but yes, Zynga rarely listens. Here was my latest list of recommendations that went straight to /dev/null as far as Zynga is concerned. The way I look at it... new directives to the developers are:

"do not work on anything that is not monetarily beneficial to us. If it doesn't make money, don't do it!". I personally believe the most quintessential and pressing issues at this stage are:

1) Coin Expansions for older farms OR 90% Farm Cash Sales!
2) Allow us to use Special Delivery Boxes to clear obstacles on ALL farms except the latest two (Holiday Lights and El Dorado).

Mods, you have been great lately. This is a call out to all of you... Fu_Lai, Chocolate Heart, and whoever else... Please pass this on peeps. Thank you :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Moderator
    edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • chittchitt Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 277
    edited January 2014
    Fu_Lai, May I inquire how many people are on this 'team' you mention? What is this teams function with regard to daily operation, upgrades and fixing of things Farmville-related?

I'm just really REALLY curious.
  • benniganbennigan Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 587 Goldsmith
    edited January 2014
    I have to say I'm a little curious about the team as well. Are they just overwhelmed with other things to do that most of our concerns never seem answered. A little insight into them might help us understand and be a bit sympathetic. I don't think we're an unreasonable lot.
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited January 2014
    chitt wrote: »
    Fu_Lai, May I inquire how many people are on this 'team' you mention? What is this teams function with regard to daily operation, upgrades and fixing of things Farmville-related?

I'm just really REALLY curious.

The moderator is referring to the FarmVille Studio Team, which is the group of software designers and developers. They make the decisions about how the game functions and what new features to introduce. I follow the Zynga company website, jobs postings, press releases, and quarterly financial statements to understand the corporate structure. I haven't dug through the information to see if they report exactly how many people work on each gaming team, though. I would imagine that it's a fairly large group to support such a complex game. :)
  • mirl56mirl56 Colossal Titan Slayer Registered User Posts: 249
    edited January 2014
    A big one for me is the clicking to purchase an item for FC by mistake. There needs to be a 'are you sure you want to buy this' pop up for EVERY FC item purchase. I would buy FC if I didn't keep loosing it.
  • dixieaingealdixieaingeal Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 423
    edited January 2014
    I would add having us vote (BEG) to have things fixed, a normal business would just fix the problem(s) but not Z.
  • kittenflowersmomladykittenflowersmomlady Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 180
    edited February 2014
    I agree, the latest mods are much nicer - I had stopped posting here because I had felt kind of bullied by some former mods, and appreciate the change.
  • gelseygelsey The Chosen One Suspended User Posts: 25
    edited February 2014
    Hi there Kittenflowersmomlady,
    I agree, the latest mods are much nicer - I had stopped posting here because I had felt kind of bullied by some former mods, and appreciate the change.

Thank you for the nice feedback. It's very overwhelming to know that we are being appreciated by you guys. We will make sure to keep you updated with the game.
  • PaganiZondaPaganiZonda The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,194 Assassin
    edited February 2014

Kinda off-topic for this thread, but I am surprised how many veteran posters feel this way, including myself. I did take a hiatus from this place to let things cool off. The new batch is definitely more professional and approachable but I highly doubt that the directives and modus operandi have changed much. I personally got hammered for stating "mathematical facts and inferences" about Farmcash pricing. My fellow posters seem to agree that we are just guests and must "obey the forum powers" as this is their board. But I guess the board is operated within the constitution of a specific country that does allow free speech. Oh well, sheepy see sheepy do :)
  • MoonchildMadnessMoonchildMadness Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,482 Lord of the Forums
    edited February 2014

Kinda off-topic for this thread, but I am surprised how many veteran posters feel this way, including myself. I did take a hiatus from this place to let things cool off. The new batch is definitely more professional and approachable but I highly doubt that the directives and modus operandi have changed much. I personally got hammered for stating "mathematical facts and inferences" about Farmcash pricing. My fellow posters seem to agree that we are just guests and must "obey the forum powers" as this is their board. But I guess the board is operated within the constitution of a specific country that does allow free speech. Oh well, sheepy see sheepy do :)

I agree too. I used to be a very frequent poster here, and just stopped coming all together and found another venue to help other players. It was a very customer unfriendly atmosphere for a long time. It seems much more customer friendly now and I peek in and try to help again.