Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bushel Rates Down 50% on Home/Hawaii Farms

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited January 2014 in Bug Reporting
nichocb wrote: »
Since the bushel report came into place - I have seen a dramatic reduction in bushel yields at almost a rate of 50% on the Home and Hawaii farm.

On the Hawaii Farm I could get 40 bushels on the ordinary crops but now I'm lucky to get 20. The Super crops on that farm I usually get 200+, I'm now getting between 60,80,90 bushels at a time.

On the Home Farm, I usually get about 20,30 bushels for ordinary crops, but now I get 10-15. Same again with super crops, normally around 50, now at about 20,30 bushels too :(

Rest of the farms are normal or a bit better.

Can anyone look into this please? Thanks.

Howdy nichocb!

Thank you for sharing your observation with the Bushel yield in Home and Hawaii Farms. I will report this to the team so they can look into it and check for any possible issues. In any case, I will let you know in a private message once I receive a feedback from them. Have a nice day! :)

Comments

• JuanC888JuanC888 Investigator Registered User Posts: 123
    edited January 2014
    Hi Chocolate Heart,

while at it can you also help to inform the studio of the bushel yield in JADE FARM:(, for example

1. Sticky Rice - in the past it yields around 20 to 25 bushels, now it is down to 5. this is an sample for terrace plots
    2. Sichuan Pepper - it used to yield 30 to 40 bushels, now it is down to 15 or less. sample of land plots
    3. Forbidden udon - it used to yield above 60 bushels, now it is down to 10 or less. sample of water plots

regards
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited January 2014
    Howdy nichocb!

Thank you for sharing your observation with the Bushel yield in Home and Hawaii Farms. I will report this to the team so they can look into it and check for any possible issues. In any case, I will let you know in a private message once I receive a feedback from them. Have a nice day! :)

Thank you Chocolate Heart, that would be most appreciated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file