Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bushel Report - Feedback (so far)

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited January 2014 in Feedback and Suggestions
Why is this feature even being reintroduced?
Did Zynga not read the lambasting it got the first time around or the rejoicing when it was removed?
Are they really that stubborn ... or stupid?

Comments

• nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited January 2014
    Raynman5 wrote: »
    Why is this feature even being reintroduced?
    Did Zynga not read the lambasting it got the first time around or the rejoicing when it was removed?
    Are they really that stubborn ... or stupid?

Definitely stubborn and stupid! It does seem to work on several of the farms (seen a dramatic rise in bushels on Sweet Acres and Winterwonderland) but its reduced on the farms that I use the most - Home and Hawaii :(
  • nichocbnichocb Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited January 2014
    Just had another false reading.
    Home Farm again this time - planted 96 fully mastered SUPER blueberries and got six bushels - yes six bushels! Fab, yippee, yay! I can make one floral perfume.

Any mods going to take these reports seriously or are dedicated players going to be shunned away once more?
  • vittoria2711vittoria2711 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,048 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    I agree pretty much with the OP. I'm finding some farms are doing better with the bushel report but a few really took a beating, jade and hawaii, and so far Super Crops aren't very super.
    edited January 2014
    I agree pretty much with the OP. I'm finding some farms are doing better with the bushel report but a few really took a beating, jade and hawaii, and so far Super Crops aren't very super.

Sounds very familiar. At least I'm not the only one, but to have bushel rate drop by almost 50% on two farms is unacceptable.
  • Raynman5Raynman5 The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,165
    edited January 2014

Seems anything that gave us more bushels for free is being eliminated.
  • AristillusAristillus Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 250
    edited January 2014
    Yet another "feature" which wasn't asked for and isn't needed being shoved down our throats. This, following on the heels of the Royal Taro fiasco leaves me too angry for words. I have HAD it with Zynga and just about had enough of Farmville. Sad, after 4 years and lots of dear neighbors.
    edited January 2014
    Aristillus wrote: »
    Yet another "feature" which wasn't asked for and isn't needed being shoved down our throats. This, following on the heels of the Royal Taro fiasco leaves me too angry for words. I have HAD it with Zynga and just about had enough of Farmville. Sad, after 4 years and lots of dear neighbors.

Very sad times for Zynga and Farmville :( I have no idea what they think they are trying to do, but they are in succeeding in every way.