Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bushel report - Zynga please explain why its back?

nichocbnichocb Mazter GuardianRegistered User Posts: 475 Colossal Titan Slayer
edited January 2014 in Feedback and Suggestions
The "slow rollout" got around to me today, unfortunately. The feature (plus new farms ever 6 weeks) will cause thousands more to quit the game.

Comments

• tig1196tig1196 The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 101
    edited January 2014
    Get rid of it! I had it the first time and it annoyed the **** out of me and I couldn't BELIEVE it was on my farm again this morning! Totally and completely useless JUNK!
  • AristillusAristillus Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 250
    edited January 2014
    It hasn't rolled out to my account...yet...but showed up last night on my daughter's. This will be the end of Farmville for me. Maybe they think we'll all go flying to the marketplace to buy super fertilizer. Who knows? Yoville is going away March 31st and I suspect Farmville will be not far behind. They've taken a nice little relaxing game and turned it into an unsustainable monstrosity. Nice work, Zynga.
  • NYNana928NYNana928 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 100
    edited January 2014
    So far, I have not seen this garbage but when I do, I am ready to walk away from Farmville and all the BS games they are playing with us. Sometimes I think they do this **** to tick us off. It is just like the leaderboard quests. COME ON ZYNGA...enlarged the new one 3 times, plant over 200 items and get 1 friggin bushel and need 3 of three different things to make 1 quest item. Guess what, not going to do that anymore. I still have 2 quests on my game that I have walked away from and can't wait for them to leave. And now, again with the leader board...on a small farm where there are no deals to enlarge, you want friggin 6000 plants to get to the top prize, the one we all want, the instagrow planes...that isn't going to happen to anyone unless maybe they are a zynga employee with a fully enlarged farm.

I thought zynga was in financial problems and you pull this kind of **** with bushels and quanities in leaderboard. Guessing the designers of these assinine changes is trying to help zynga just go under. I have already deleted all of my other zynga games, farmville last one left!
  • jacgofishjacgofish Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 126
    edited January 2014
    I was one of those who got it first time around and I went from planting fully in all farms to planting in NONE.... if it comes back again and takes away all the bushels I get then I will again not plant my farms and seeing as how planting and decorating is all I do then it seems I would be saying byebye farmville.... a sad day yes but it would give me back around 4hrs a day so not a total loss.
  • RoyHRoyH Aged To Perfection Registered User Posts: 562
    edited January 2014
    The first time this did not get me...this time it did.....even on my super crops, I am getting a big fat nothing on bushels. Why should I bother?
  • kittenflowersmomladykittenflowersmomlady Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 180
    edited January 2014
    It didn't get me last time, and now it is here - but my bushels were already down to a few here and there if it is something I really need for crafting, and reduced on stuff I was planting just to supplant the yield in the swap. Oh well. No bushels ...no bushels.... 'ssdd' chuckle
  • vittoria2711vittoria2711 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,048 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    I've had this now for a few days and so far it's mix of good and bad. I can actually get some bushels planting the Australia crops finally, and the yield on the unmastered crops on the new farms is up for me, but the yield on the Super Crops is definitely lower than before and the feature sort of nullified the extra bushels we used to get on Jade and Hawaii. I think the yield on standard mastered crops is actually OK. I do craft a lot. I win every crafting challenge, so I know what I generally get. I also do have a double bushel statue, which I've had for a long time, which helps.

(It's also possible that some of the super crops yields would improve, as some are not mastered yet...and I assume a mastered super crop should yield more.)

All in all...this is a much better Bushel Report version than the one that came out initially, but they need to make the Super Crops "super" again.