Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

crops produce 2 bushel for 10 recipes quest impossible

Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 193 Fisher
edited January 2014 in Bug Reporting
Right thats it very angry now second day of harvesting puff cotton and still no bushels now got to plant another 450 and anther wait of 12 hours first 12 hours none now second lot of crop none again waste of fuel and time when a crop does not work properly needs fixing i am losing my patients

ok so very last minute it decided to gave me 2, first nothing happened then sudenly get 2 still not enough though

Comments

• Mrs. ChristusMrs. Christus Colossal Titan Slayer Suspended User Posts: 396
    edited January 2014
    hello, sometime the first field gives only some bushels, but the next with the same crop gives very more of these.
  • susieq0729susieq0729 Black Sheep of ze Internet User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 62
    edited January 2014
    You can't craft recipes without any bushels; I've harvested 2 or 3 times in El Dorado and I'm not getting any bushels, so . . . Of course I could always use farm cash - oh wait - maybe that's the point!
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited January 2014
    still only giving me 3 bushel been doing it for 3 days now and i only maneaged to make 7 and still need to make 3 more and i got no bushels from my crops i manage to find some on the feeds which mostly say sorry all the bushels have gone so been mostly to swap them as i have now harvest 3 lots of crops every 12 hours and and the 23 hour crop only gave me 3 and since the 23 hour crop is a whole day i get them by swapping them but i running out of unwanted bushel so to get a load of bushel to swap i started to grow 4 hour super crops so get a yield of over 100 i got 155 pumpkins i grow over night to use for swapping. at this rate be another 24 hours before this task is done ever. at least each day some one has them. otherwise i had given up by now.
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited January 2014
    By the way my friend who had some over posted me what i needed she had 8 sun fade and she posted them for me and i managed to get hold of them also she posted the turni carrot i needed 4 and she had 4 i only manged to get 3 which still left me short of 1, However lucky enough i got some on the way from my bushel swap be ready in 24 minutes time. So if my friend had not got any over i would of still been short of target, so ner ne a ner ner

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file