Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's insane idea, create takes 50 days fit in 30 days don't go

Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 193 Fisher
edited November 2013 in Feedback and Suggestions
I quit quests a long time ago. I still check to see their rewards, but none have been able to lure me back.

It is not a big deal if anyone decides to abandon the Atlantis quest. There is no big payoff for finishing it. It will not reward the Atlantis shipping license if anyone is thinking it will. It is nothing but a big, bad quest. Emphasis on the word BAD.

Comments

• sunnivara76sunnivara76 The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 1,318
    edited November 2013
    Their motivation for making these impossible is to get players to spend FVC to complete steps that otherwise can't be done in time. That's become quite obvious since they started adding lengthy crafting and requiring more crops than fit on farms without FVC expansions. For those of us who can't or won't spend FVC to finish quests I guess we just give up and quit playing. Zynga doesn't seem to have any interest in keeping players who don't spend a lot of FVC.
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited November 2013
    The supreme irony is that I DO have a lot of farm cash from winning a contest and watching ads before they clamped down on those and would be perfectly willing to spend it if there was something worthwhile buying. But, the prizes for quests are things that I have no interest in and I don't have any room to decorate on the farms that I play, so my FC just sits there. The crafting requirements along with the lousy rewards are what finally ended my love of quests.
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited November 2013
    It is so true I agree with every one big ripe off. having said that they do contribute to some worthwhile courses
  • vittoria2711vittoria2711 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,048 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2013
    I'm plodding along with the quest, though I'm sure I won't finish it. I refuse to spend one FV cash to ready anything for it sooner because that only fuels the greed that creates these impossible quests in the first place. As farmerdoofus said, there's still no shipping license for finishing it, or maybe I'd put more effort into this, but I can do without a Frilled Nudibranch Cow, Lionfish Seahorse and a Treasure Peganarwhal. (My Sea Star Soup is already way past level 26, but crafting all that garbage to get to that last quest will be the deal-breaker.
  • LobajazzLobajazz Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 459 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited November 2013
    the rewards for most quests are so lame, not worth making the effort and SURE not worth wasting FC on them
  • ElliesfarmElliesfarm Pet Queen Registered User Posts: 950 Guru of Mayhem
    edited November 2013
    I have enjoyed all the previous No Begging quests. Like Vittoria, I'm plodding along with this quest, I'm on the firebreaths now. I cannot access my farm during work hours and this has made the sugar buttons and firebreaths more difficult (note to Z - some employers block access to certain web sites). I have no intention of spending FC because the rewards don't merit it and also it feels like a cheat to spend FC to speed up a quest. I think I have a chance of finishing it on the last day if I use an instagrow on the final 3 day crop. I wish they'd put the 3 day crop along with the buttons or firebreaths.
  • MouseWranglerMouseWrangler Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,936 Lord of the Forums
    edited November 2013
    gailatfv wrote: »
    The supreme irony is that I DO have a lot of farm cash from winning a contest and watching ads before they clamped down on those and would be perfectly willing to spend it if there was something worthwhile buying.

I have a boat load of FC also, almost 2k, but I refuse to spend it on expansions or to finish quests.