Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hanging gardens complete now what?

Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 193 Fisher
edited July 2013 in Feedback and Suggestions
I like the idea of trading them in for special items on hanging gardens. Although trading them for FC would be even better, but I don't see that happening.

Comments

• Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited July 2013
    Brneeyore wrote: »
    I like the idea of trading them in for special items on hanging gardens. Although trading them for FC would be even better, but I don't see that happening.
    agree i don't see that happening either
  • AristillusAristillus Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 250
    edited July 2013
    How about just STOP the pop up telling us we have 5 gazillion shovels when there's no way to use them? And while they're at it, they can discontinue the mulch pop up as well. Bleh! If it doesn't make $$$ for Zynga, it probably isn't going to happen. :(
  • Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 193 Fisher
    edited July 2013
    i only just got the trees on the mulch pop up so still need it now as bbefore i did not know why kept getting it as i already had the flower animals. now i know why the trees up to 4th place on most of them was able to to get 6th and 5th place as soon as i got the trees 4 days ago.

Maybe thats why still get the mulch pop up as Zynga is slow at reaching every one i was the first to get the hanging gardens whial others still waiting and maybe still might be other players still waiting. I think the game designers should do it so every one gets it all the same time in one fell swoop or that might course a magma crash all systems down LOL
  • JanelexJanelex Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 465
    edited July 2013
    I suspect that Zynga will issue another Country Fair game so having the mulch will be valuable to you in the long run, however it would be nice to now shut off the shovels for players who have completed their Hanging Gardens and perhaps yes exchanging them for coins or some nice items or something to get rid of surplus of Trowels.
  • KpalKpal The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 94
    edited July 2013
    aristillus wrote: »
    how about just stop the pop up telling us we have 5 gazillion shovels when there's no way to use them? And while they're at it, they can discontinue the mulch pop up as well. Bleh! If it doesn't make $$$ for zynga, it probably isn't going to happen. :(

ditto, ditto, ditto!
  • marmlindamarmlinda Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    Please stop those pop-up trowels now that we've restored Hanging Gardens.
  • chrissy-bellachrissy-bella Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 8 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2013
    why cant we PLANT new stuff so we can USE the trowels? i mean the instangrow thing there is pretty cool but i 2 think we should be abel to use H.G further.