Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ads not giving Farm Cash

Comments

• alice.browesalice.browes This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 25
    edited March 2014
    Hello again. As requested, some screenshots for you:
    Just watched the Justin Bieber ad (pause to shudder) and at the end I got no "done" button:
    339rggz.jpg

So in order to get back to the game I was forced to click the "x" at the top right, and lo and behold, no cash:
    2zzndvq.jpg
    Hope that helps
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2014
    Howdy Farmers,

Thank you for the screen shot you provided. I will reach out to our team so we can identify why you are having such problems with game ads. Thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding.
  • Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 125 The Pesky Helper
    edited March 2014
    Day #5 and still no ads..WTH
  • Chocolate HeartChocolate Heart Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,206 Lord of the Forums
    edited March 2014
    Tricia4720 wrote: »
    Day #5 and still no ads..WTH

Howdy Tricia4720,

Can you please check if you have an ad blocker installed in your browser? Thanks!
  • Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 125 The Pesky Helper
    edited March 2014
    Not sure how to check for the ad blocker? I do get the pop-ups, but they tell me there are no ads available and to check back later. Had virtually few problems in the past that were resolved within a day or two. It has been 6 days now that I am unable to get any FV cash.
    edited March 2014
    Just signed back on a little before 1 PM today and I finally got 1 FV cash. However, when I went to the other farms the pop-up came up but went right to "no ads available, check back later"
    edited March 2014
    Day #7, no ads after getting pop-up. Just keeps telling me that "no ads available, check back later......it also looks like it's loading but says wait, it will be worth the wait" When I click on the "X" to exit, it asks are you really sure.
    edited March 2014
    This is what I've been getting for 8 days now. I hope this works because I have been trying to do a screen dump for the past 3 days and am unable to do it.
    https://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=5_0
    edited March 2014
    Tricia4720 wrote: »
    Not sure how to check for the ad blocker? I do get the pop-ups, but they tell me there are no ads available and to check back later. Had virtually few problems in the past that were resolved within a day or two. It has been 6 days now that I am unable to get any FV cash.

Hi Tricia4720,

What browser are you using? In Chrome, go to Window -> Extentions and see if AdBlock is an extension. In Firefox, go to Tools -> Add-Ons -> Extensions. By the way, have you tried using a different browser or a different computer?
    edited March 2014
    No ad blocker - tried IE but no ads come up at all...they go behind the screen and can't get to them. Switched to Chrome and it was working fine for quite a while until about a week ago when it stopped working altogether. Cannot use another computer as this is the only one I have.
  • LobajazzLobajazz Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 459 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited March 2014
    I disabled adblocker especially for Farmville...yet, I haven't seen any ads since months!
    edited March 2014
    Well, on Tuesday I did get 3 FV cash...Wednesday, nothing and so far today, Thursday 3/27, I've gotten 2.. The only ads I've been able to collect is the Ritz bacon and Toyota.
    edited April 2014
    Since my last post on 3/27 I have gotten 2 FV cash a day....one from the Ritz commercial and the other from Toyota. Today, however, all I get is a blank white screen when I click on the ad. Then when I click on the 'x' to get out of it, it ask if I really want to exit.
  • jacgofishjacgofish Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 126
    edited April 2014
    After not getting ads for a few months I have over the last couple of weeks had about 6 to 8... messed up with the first couple but have the hang of it now... before doing an ad I check how much farmcash I have as the ads don't give the cash right away, it can be several hours before it shows up.... I use google as it's the most reliable when it comes to ads... I wait until the ad gives me a DONE to click on the I X to get rid of it.
    edited April 2014
    More broken ads. One where the whitish window background that stays up on the screen until you "x" out, but also the adidas one which has no "done" or "ok" button so you have to "x" out and therefore get no cash:
    This shot - no button
    sgk70j.jpg

And then after clicking "x", no added cash
    w0o01j.jpg
    edited April 2014
    Getting alot of this:
    2s8l4wk.jpg
    Followed by this:
    flzf49.jpg
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2014
    I am getting that same white screen that Alice has posted in the previous message. I have attempted to open this 4 times with the same result. No ad. No reward.
  • whytegoldwhytegold Dramachine User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 75
    edited April 2014
    edited April 2014
    I am also getting the same blank white screens as alice.browes. Earn Farm Cash Cow on the right hand column... NO extensions are causing this as I tried with all of them disabled/uninstalled even. These used to work for me a couple of weeks ago ( 2 or 3 weeks ago???). I do not mind viewing the Ads and we even buy a lot of the stuff to support them and let the adversters know. Wish they would work again. Nothing changed on my end since they WERE working... Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Yaaaaaayyyyyy... Today I clicked on the little brown cow on the right hand column of the game and the Ads WORKED again!!! Did about 3 of them. Two were interesting and one was a survey. Will support the advertisers and let them know we support them having these ads.
    edited April 2014
    Today I have received 5 FV cash throughout the day. I don't want to jinx myself, but it seems to be working for me now.
  • farmerdoofusfarmerdoofus Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,363 Lord of the Forums
    edited April 2014
    I lost count of how many times I tried today...at least 10. It worked for me once. The rest of the time, it was just the frozen white screen. I know now it's not any kind of setting, extension, add on, etc. with my computer if it worked at least that one time.

I NEVER get the icon to try this in Firefox. I only get it in Chrome. How strange.
    edited April 2014
    LiMillr wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get farm cash for months. Any ads that do pop-up, pop under/behind the game so that I can't do anything with them. I know this has been written about before but nothing has been fixed. Pretty soon I will be at level 250 and won't get any cash for leveling up and there are no benefits to leveling after that so I will play a lot less and differently. No need to worry about xp if it doesn't do you any good. I won't buy farm cash until the company starts giving support again. Won't waste my money on a company with no customer service.

This happens with Google Chrome; You have 2 versions of Flash Player running. Type into the Address Bar: Chrome:Plugins hit return. Next Click on the Plus Sign in the upper Right Corner. This should now have expanded the plugins list. You need to make sure that the Chrome Pepper Flash (usually the fist one listed) is ENABLED. You then need to make sure that the other Flash is DISABLED. That will solve the problem of disappearing Ads that you cannot see.
    edited April 2014
    Have had no problem the last couple of days getting FV cash. Hopefully whatever was broken is fixed now.
  • McCFarmerMcCFarmer Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 526
    edited April 2014
    Hi, There haven't been any video adverts for nearly 3 days now. Usually they show up below the game (bewteen 2 and 5 perv day).

Moderators, is this a glitch or have Zynga ceased this offer?
  • LobajazzLobajazz Cream Corn Champion Registered User Posts: 459 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited April 2014
    I got the last ad in November last year...
    edited April 2014
    Howdy Farmers,

Are you sure that you haven't installed any ad blocker in your browser? Also, have you all tried playing the game in different browsers such as Firefox and Chrome?
    edited April 2014
    Howdy Farmers,

Are you sure that you haven't installed any ad blocker in your browser? Also, have you all tried playing the game in different browsers such as Firefox and Chrome?

Hi. No. no advert blockers added. The link for getting FC by buying other things is still there.

The link is actually back this morning, shortly after logging on, but on clicking the usual box came up, but with a message saying: "we'll be back soon" and no video. Clicked on link again and got the message "oops, you got here too late. We're out of ads at the moment. Check again in a little while." So still no video ads.
    edited April 2014
    No video ads at all since I posted yesterday. Any update please, Moderators?
    edited April 2014
    Feeling ignored... When will the video ads be back please, moderators?
    edited April 2014
    been getting FV cash since 4/5 after a week or so of not getting any. Then today, some ads are working and some are not. Have gotten 5 or 6 ads and only have gotten 2 FV cash. Have to click out of the ads because only getting a blank screen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file