Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ads not giving Farm Cash

Comments

• elmopaloozaelmopalooza Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 951
    edited January 2014
    They keep saying "We are all out of offers" yet when I try to close it it says "Are you sure you don't want your cash". What cash?There is no offer to complete.
  • patriciamancinepatriciamancine Delightful Duckling Facebook Connect User Posts: 15
    edited January 2014
    markadon wrote: »
    Within the past week something has changed with FV ads. Now when an ad finishes there is a Congratulations message that says I have earned anywhere from 2-4 Cash. Below the ad is a Done button. When I click the button the ad window whites out and a message appears that says Activity Complete. There is no way to return to the game. The ad window just stays there covering the game window. My only option after viewing an ad is to restart FarmVille. I never receive my Farm Cash. I have lost out on 19 FV because of this. Any ideas? This happens on Internet Explorer and Firefox.

I have been trying to get the farm cash too since they changed it. I finally got so aggravated that I contacted Zynga. ZYNGA'S response was that I have to complain to "TRIALPAY" now..they gave me this link to do so:

https://www.trialpay.com/social-support/fb/

Dear Patricia,
    Thanks for taking the time to email us here at TrialPay. Sorry you've been having trouble accessing our offers. Our inventory is constantly changing, and it's possible that the offer you chose is no longer available at this time.

If you're still unable to access a particular offer after waiting 24 hours, please select an alternate offer to complete. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

Mary
    TrialPay Customer Support

AND

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting TrialPay!

This is an automated response confirming that we have received your message. We are working hard to address your question and you will receive a response from us as soon as possible.

If you have completed an offer with one of our advertising partners but have not received your confirmation email, please note that it may take some time for this to be credited. Each offer is different and, while some are instantly credited, others may take several days. If you would like to check the status of your offer, you can do so by logging in at: https://www.trialpay.com/login/

If you have a TrialPay order number and need help accessing your download instructions please visit: https://www.trialpay.com/login/ to login to your account using your order number and email address.

I AM TOTALLY ANGRY NOW! THAT IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE RESPONSE!
  • PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums
    edited January 2014
    Im totally over all the pop ups every time I go to a new farm ...and in the middle of harvesting or whatever Im doing on that farm ..... it negates what Im doing with these stupid pop ups .... I am not interested in viewing a video for some non existent cash..... so stop placing these pop ups on every single farm I visit ...and when Ive been there a while or trying to do stuff .... its soooo annoying !!!
  • nnwwsnmnnwwsnm Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 19
    edited January 2014
    Sheincar wrote: »
    I believe most people are complaining about the ads you watch & which used to pay 1FV cash

I stopped watching the adss ages ago because they stopped paying the cash. Yes use to be $1 and I got it once the add was watched but not any more.
    :(
  • mickchickmickchick Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 188 Fisher
    edited January 2014
    There is an icon to earn free farm cash but when I click it, it appears to load &then ad screen disappears without loading an offer. Then the icon is no longer there. Frustrating! Unable to earn any FC several days now. (Worked a few days ago)
  • cuddles1950cuddles1950 Not a Title, but a Star Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited January 2014
    the last week I click on the cow to get my video for my farm cash and nothing happens, the ad wont load and the cow goes away I should have 8 dollars more for the ads Ive clicked on and them not work. Please help get this fixed so that we can get our cash
  • Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 125 The Pesky Helper
    edited January 2014
    Have not been able to get FV cash in over a week. I either get the "Sorry, all out of ad's" reply or the screen just disappears. This is on Google Chrome and IE. I have noticed that if I disable the "plug-ins" on Google the game does go a lot faster. I try every morning to get the cash and if I don't I disable the pop ups and am able to play a decent game.
  • newromomnewromom Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 55
    edited January 2014
    I have been having this same problem for weeks now. Either the pop up says there are no ads to display, or the ad starts loading and disappears. :mad:
    edited January 2014
    Sounds like a common problem. Mods, is zynga working to fix this?
  • SectumsempraSectumsempra The Chosen One Suspended User Posts: 9
    edited January 2014
    Reporting this to the team. Thanks everyone! :)
  • elmopaloozaelmopalooza Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 951
    edited January 2014
    When I click on one it appears to start up but then disappears.
  • BrujisBrujis Muffin Registered User Posts: 11 Muffin
    edited February 2014
    Sheincar wrote: »
    I believe most people are complaining about the ads you watch & which used to pay 1FV cash but now seem to offer up to 4 FV cash. Which would be great if they paid out but they don't. In addition you are left with a large empty white box which you cannot close & have to F5 to clear.

And that ads appears every time I go to another farm and they should fix it or take it away.
  • Joaquim VieiraJoaquim Vieira Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 2 New to the Forums
    edited February 2014
    Ads not giving Farm Cash
    edited February 2014
    There is not even an ad located below the farm for an option to obtain FC the last few days. :(
    Bring back the ads for FC please!
    edited February 2014
    Finally see ad again today. Will have to try it
  • Debby DaudDebby Daud Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2014
    I have the same problem. I used a card worth$25 and redeemed it . I got a confirmation email but when I open farmvillebalance says zero!
    Then why I try to redeem it again it says card has been redeemed. What can I do?!?
  • McCFarmerMcCFarmer Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 526
    edited February 2014
    I'm aware that these behave/misbehave differently in different parts of the world.

Moderators, please tell Zynga that the ads playing in the UK tonight start to load the screen for about 2 seconds and then promptly disappear again.
  • McCFarmerMcCFarmer Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 526
    edited February 2014
    8 hours later - problem persisting. Video adverts try to load for a couple of seconds; then disappear.
  • JZ FarmJZ Farm Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 171
    edited February 2014
    Same problem here in the good old USA, tried an ad this am, it would not load the video. This evening, same problem. Stuck on an ad that is broken and will not load the video so no way to get any new ads that might actually work. :-(
  • Debby DaudDebby Daud Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
    edited February 2014
    markadon wrote: »
    Within the past week something has changed with FV ads. Now when an ad finishes there is a Congratulations message that says I have earned anywhere from 2-4 Cash. Below the ad is a Done button. When I click the button the ad window whites out and a message appears that says Activity Complete. There is no way to return to the game. The ad window just stays there covering the game window. My only option after viewing an ad is to restart FarmVille. I never receive my Farm Cash. I have lost out on 19 FV because of this. Any ideas? This happens on Internet Explorer and Firefox.

I want fv cash. 25 dollar gift card wasted. I reported and NO response! I even kept my card and saved receipt they send me Never had this problem .
    Please fix it ASAP!
  • crafty chriscrafty chris Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 632
    edited February 2014
  • LiMillrLiMillr The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 152
    edited February 2014
    I haven't been able to get farm cash for months. Any ads that do pop-up, pop under/behind the game so that I can't do anything with them. I know this has been written about before but nothing has been fixed. Pretty soon I will be at level 250 and won't get any cash for leveling up and there are no benefits to leveling after that so I will play a lot less and differently. No need to worry about xp if it doesn't do you any good. I won't buy farm cash until the company starts giving support again. Won't waste my money on a company with no customer service.
  • alice.browesalice.browes This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 25
    edited March 2014
    About 2 days ago I finally had an ad that worked, for Surf. Now this is happening again:
    24wy9uf.jpg
    This has been playing on my screen for about 20 minutes.
    I have cleared the browser cache and updated everything several times in the last couple of days.
    Using Windows 7 and Chrome.
  • Tricia4720Tricia4720 Saint Spontaneous Registered User Posts: 125 The Pesky Helper
    edited March 2014
    I, too, have been unable to get FV cash. I might get 1 a day, if that. What I get is an pop-up that states "No videos available right now. Please check back again later". Then it looks like the above, telling me it'll be worth the wait. Very frustrating. This bogs my computer down to where I have to go out and disable my plugin for Chrome in order to continue to play the game.:mad:
  • lincoln84lincoln84 Clueless Cookie Facebook Connect User Posts: 14
    edited March 2014
    I quit using this feature after having quite a few problems with farm cash not recording as I watched the ads way back to September or October last year! I probably have lost up to 30 farm cash or so! I was thinking about using it again but I don't trust it to work properly!
    edited March 2014
    New development for me. Some of the ads are now possible to view but when you get to the end of the video, although the message pops up at the top with "enjoy your farm cash", there is no "done" button. The only way back to your farm is to click the "x" at the top right, and then no cash is received. Will post a screenshot next time it happens.
  • SM RosseuSM Rosseu Lord of the Forums Suspended User Posts: 225
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for letting us know about it. Please send us a screenshot of the your concern once you encounter that pop up message again.
    edited March 2014
    I am getting so sick of this game....it has been over 3 days and unable to receive FV cash and also unable to finish quest as I am unable to get the crops I need. THIS GAME SUCKS. It used to be fun to play now it's nowhere near fun anymore. And there is no one to complain to. I have seen posts on here from over a year ago complaining about not getting FV cash but no one listens.....
    edited March 2014
    It seems to have gone back to being stuck on the broken ad I had before, screenshot posted previously. :(
    edited March 2014
    Day #4 and no ads and no FV cash

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file