Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ads not giving Farm Cash

Comments

• PattyPeppermintPattyPeppermint Forum Meister Registered User Posts: 591
    edited May 2013
    The ads don't work at all on IE 9 Windows 7. They used to.It has been months there now. Now the screen pops up...loading...never loads. I have some luck on Google Chrome.........although Farmville is slower: especially farming: harvesting/planting. And the Facebook share screen drops down and then I have to scroll on the right of my screen to see the entire post before I can "share".
  • HulaHula Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 145
    edited May 2013
    With chrome and firefox, there is an overlay issue. If I pick and scratch at the screen, dragging my cursor around, I can get some of the ads to appear briefly. If I can hit the video start button the ad will run. Then I drag the cursor around to find the done button and the X. I get farm cash for the successful attempts. The rest give me nothing and many times I have to refresh the game to get rid of the ad. I reported it to the third party programmers (as suggested by a mod here) and they replied that they were sorry I was having trouble. lol :rolleyes:
  • claybrumitclaybrumit Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 125
    edited May 2013
    I have reported the ad problem and lack of attention being given to directly to Facebook. This constitutes fraud and failure to support the game on the part of ZYNGA.
  • Farm_Farm_ Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 487 Colossal Titan Slayer
    edited May 2013
    I don't even get the ads. None.
  • jacgofishjacgofish Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 126
    edited May 2013
    I don't get them either... my jealousy of those who do knows no bounds.... especially of my aunt who is getting loads of cash while me her poor niece gets none :(
  • sheltiefan7sheltiefan7 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 88 Dramachine
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for your tip, Hula, I got it to work with Firefox! (This after frustrating efforts to get rid of that white screen.) Now if only Zynga would really fix it....4 FC for watching one ad is pretty nice.
  • newromomnewromom Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    I used to be able to view the ads, but lately they look different and they cause the game to freeze. (chrome) I have never gotten 4 fc though...only 1 per ad...and sometimes nothing! :(
  • morgaine33morgaine33 Investigator Facebook Connect User Posts: 46 Building Expert
    edited May 2013
    jacgofish wrote: »
    I don't get them either... my jealousy of those who do knows no bounds.... especially of my aunt who is getting loads of cash while me her poor niece gets none :(

Sorry you do not get ads but it is even more annoying, imo when I sit though ads and then get a big white screen that says "activity complete" without an option to leave it. After getting out of the game because that is the only option and going back only to see I received absolutely no cash, now that is annoying, lol.
  • RaskofTreveRaskofTreve Social Snowflake Registered User Posts: 291
    edited May 2013
    I had a rather unpleasant experience with support. I complained that I was receiving no ads, therefore, I could not earn any farmville cash, since I was higher than level 250. I was told by support, several times, in no uncertain terms, that zynga has nothing to do with 3rd party ads that appear on farmville. If I wanted to have an ad appear, I would have to contact the 3rd party ad sponsors. When I told them that that would be virtually impossible given the 100's of different ads, they again said they have nothing to do with 3rd party ads. Nothing. They even suggested that I contact Facebook about the ads, and we all know how impossible that one is, right? In short, anyone who puts in a complaint to support about 3rd party ads will be told that zynga has nothing to do with 3rd party ads...at least, thats what they told me after I had several runarounds with them...
  • Lynette GunnLynette Gunn Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 3 New to the Forums
    edited May 2013
    I am getting the cow to click on to watch a video for free farm cash but it does not give me the farm cash .. it say Congratulations you received but it is not going onto my total .. then today when I went to watch it the video came up in m y inbox and every time I click the inbox off the video goes off too need help on this issue .. any suggestions please ?
    I have a screen shot of what happens but not sure how to add it here :(
  • zamo1zamo1 Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 806
    edited May 2013
    Hello farmers,

Please refer to post #8 from Chocolate Heart. As this matter is in regards to Third Party applications in the game, you may have to contact them to follow up with your case. You can click here to contact them.
  • Donnamarie FreemanDonnamarie Freeman Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 17
    edited May 2013
    How about you just stop with the adds, it freezes up the game half of the time plus not giving us our FV cash while they stick malware on our browsers.
  • morgaine33morgaine33 Investigator Facebook Connect User Posts: 46 Building Expert
    edited May 2013
    I just watched an ad and not only did I not get the 3 cash promised, it subtracted 3 cash from me. Then to top it all off I got the big white "activity complete" sign with no way to leave it except to leave the game. Shame on me for watching, lol.
  • kepliankeplian Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    I have the same complaint, although no fc was taken from me. But I did not receive the 4 fc that it said I earned from watching the silly video. The "done" button did not work, and after clicking on "enter" (I really have no need of a celebrity mentor, thank you very much) the "done" button disappeared and "activity complete" was displayed. No way to exit other than reloading the farm. These all need a little red "x" to enable escape. Not that I will be opening any more of them.

Ah, found the same topic a little further down the page and actually found a work-around. After viewing the ad for the specified time, click on the "turned-down corner." It gets you out of the ad box and gives you the fc. At least, this time. LOL
  • kepliankeplian Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    livilou wrote: »
    I was having the same problem and finally figured out how to get the fv cash. If you click the top right side, where it looks like it's folded over, the ad will disappear and the cash will show up. It took me a while to figure out how to do this. Just make sure you are on the white when you click.

Thank you so much for this! I was getting tired of reloading and not getting any credit for sitting through those inane ads. For some reason, they have decided I must be 12 yrs old. LOL :D
  • Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen
    edited May 2013
    On the add for Acue View, it doesn't work. When it gets done playing and you click on Done, it doesn't do anything. There is no where to X out of it. You don't get a farmville credit for watching it. I have played it 3 times and that is the only commercial they are showing me. Please fix.
  • Fanciful FacesFanciful Faces Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 1 New to the Forums
    edited May 2013
    Today when playing I got a pop up to earn FV cash by watching an advertising video. I've done this in the past with no trouble, but today I watch the whole ad and never got a box or button to close the video when I was done. There was a note at the top of the box saying "congratulations, you have earned 2 FV cash" but the window would not close and the $2fv was not added to my account. I figure it's a glitch, so I closed farmville & then re-loaded the page, but sure enough the FV cash had not been added. So in a couple minutes I get another box offering FVcash to watch an ad. This happened 3 times, each time with me closing farmville and then opening the game again because the stupid huge white box covered the screen and would not close, and each time even though I got a message at the top of the box saying I had earned the cash, it was not added to my account. Most annoying to have to reload the game over and over because it is such a time consuming game to play! But also SUPER annoying to watch 3 videos and not get credit! Can you fix this & award me the FV cash ??:confused:
  • PMann04PMann04 This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    The earn farmville cash app is not working right every time it pops up and you click on it the video does not popup on the top of the farm it goes behind and then you can't close it or earn the farm cash for that viedo. Please check it out I like doing it to earn the farm cash.:mad:
  • Granny BooGranny Boo Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 15
    edited May 2013
    I have been having the same issue for a week now.
  • heather299heather299 Social Snowflake Facebook Connect User Posts: 256
    edited May 2013
    Don't worry about sending the issue to Zynga. I was told to contact Trial-pay, Trial-pay told me to contact Zynga. The usual runaround. i wouldn't bother with it if I were you.
  • Clau3Clau3 Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 620
    edited May 2013
    From one of our Farmers from the Player to Player Support Site:
    "todorovia says:
    In the top right hand corner of the ad there seems a bit seems missing. Click around that point, and you should be able to close the ad and get your Farm cash."

Please try that and let me know if this works. :)
  • Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen
    edited May 2013
    On the add for Acuvue- You Tube, this one does not work!! There is no where to X out of it. When you are done and click done it doesn't do anything. You have to hit play and reload the game and after 2 min. of watching you don't get the Farmville credit either. Why is this the only add we are getting? Please take this off and put other adds.
  • justoneofujustoneofu The Pesky Helper Registered User Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    I've watched the Shaw commercial's 3X's and never received the farm dollars. Also, each time it's put on, the game crashes. Please either remove or fix. Thanks.
  • verloreinukverloreinuk Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 11 Loose Cannon
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem as Connie and now it is totally blocked behind the game. I can not even see anything from the ad to even close it.
  • MouseWranglerMouseWrangler Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,936 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2013
    McDonald's Wrap Snackers and Shaw Cable for a total of 6 FC.

Both told me that I earned the money but neither one credited.

Oh, and neither one had an X to close the window after I got the confirmation message.
  • TigerryesTigerryes Learning the Ropes Registered User Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    Yep me too, 6FC short now, not going to bother with ads now, shame cos its the only FC Zynga ever give away for free :(
  • MouseWranglerMouseWrangler Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,936 Lord of the Forums
    edited May 2013
    The ads are behind the game but only in Chrome.

In Firefox they open up fine, play fine, tell me I got credit fine, but don't pay.
    edited May 2013
    The Zynga adds are still not working right. Not giving farmville credit and there's nowhere to X out of the add when you are done watching it. When you click on done now for the AcueView add it just says activity complete. When you click on the credit it doesn't do anything. Then it won't go back to the farm. You have to hit play to reload the farm. Please fix.

The Jack in the Box add doesn't work either.
  • Marcee CharlsheMarcee Charlshe Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited May 2013
    In Safari V. 6.0.4, as in Firefox, the ads still open, play, and tell me I get FV cash, but they also don't credit my total. It does make me feel like watching the ads is unrewarding for the players as things stand. Zynga folks, if you want player eyeballs on your ads, fix this incentive, please.
  • cgueldnercgueldner Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 2013
    i have been having the same problem and thought it was my pc thanks zanga please fix it .what seems to be your problem with this

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file