Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lavender Meadows

allvllallvll ChocolatierRegistered User Posts: 65
edited February 2015 in Community Created Guides
I wondered that as well, but since I am not quite to the point where I have enough money for the Sunshine farm (or whatever the other is called) I wasn't too concerned yet. Once I get that one, I will definitely want to save for the other so wish they'd get going on it.

Comments

• cougarahcougarah Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 14
    edited June 2013
    Having purchased the Sunshine Farm, I have to say, "It isn't worth 200mil coin" However, having replenished my coin back to 80mil already, I'm still glad I bought it.
  • jetlordjetlord Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 339
    edited June 2013
    After accumulating half a billion coins, I bought the Sunshine Farm. It's good for extra buildings that we need to advance items on such as the horse thingy. Outside of that, it's worthless.
  • darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,318 Cream Corn Champion
    edited June 2013
    I enjoy sunshine. I expanded twice. It holds 160 plots and a village of yellow and red... I have it lightly decorated ( for me) and it is a nice oasis... works nice to hold the small levels of a quest... wish they would go back to 150 plots and dump the 180... That is a pain.

It also has my windmill. I paid the FV$ since I was about 180 million away in coins at the time. I now have the coins and will use that for lavender... assuming we ever get it.
  • Richard ReidRichard Reid Assassin Registered User Posts: 921
    edited July 2013
    Now Lavender meadow has vanished...
  • marlene5889marlene5889 Guru of Mayhem Registered User Posts: 844 Forum Meister
    edited July 2013
    darqlady wrote: »
    I enjoy sunshine. I expanded twice. It holds 160 plots and a village of yellow and red... I have it lightly decorated ( for me) and it is a nice oasis... works nice to hold the small levels of a quest... wish they would go back to 150 plots and dump the 180... That is a pain.

It also has my windmill. I paid the FV$ since I was about 180 million away in coins at the time. I now have the coins and will use that for lavender... assuming we ever get it.

Sunshine Farm? what is that?
  • rnbw flwrrnbw flwr Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 544 Enthusiastic Expert
    edited July 2013
    Now Lavender meadow has vanished...

very disappointing. i was so hoping to buy this with coins, coconuts or jades. the reason is pretty obvious.... not many players care or notice
  • goblinfarmergoblinfarmer Chocolatier Registered User Posts: 45
    edited July 2013
    I bought Sunshine and decorated it like a small campground. It's a nice little spot and didn't cost me any FB. I was looking forward to the other expansion, but perhaps FV has finally given up "Same farm/Different Background" expansions. I am still sadly disappointed with Atlantis and what ever the second winter farm was.
  • Terri413Terri413 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 4 New to the Forums
    edited September 2014
    Sounds like it would have been just like Sunflower Meadows.
  • Farmer ClydeFarmer Clyde Grand Poohbah Registered User Posts: 914 On Fire
    edited February 2015
    cougarah wrote: »
    Having purchased the Sunshine Farm, I have to say, "It isn't worth 200mil coin" However, having replenished my coin back to 80mil already, I'm still glad I bought it.
    200 Million coin isn't even a drop in an ocean when you have 7,235,096,680,552,210 coins to spend.

Instead of "Lavender Meadows", I'd much rather have some 200 Million Coin Farm Houses to buy and then sell.