Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not fair no coin ex for mistletoe Lane

Rebecca2Rebecca2 Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 193 Fisher
edited December 2012 in FarmVille Discussion
yep it sucks I never get pass its over in 2 days :(

Comments

• tamsentamsen Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 234
    edited December 2012
    I would also like to see a coin expansion for Mistletoe lane. this farm has been out for 4 weeks, counting early access, and so far this is the longest any new farm has gone with out a coin expansion. even Haunted hallow had coin expansions pretty early, I think in the first 2 or 3 weeks and up to 20x20 eventually, if I remember correctly. and this farm you cannot even fit enough plots to do the quest. this is also a first. they always released a coin expansion to match the quest requirements.
    not nice
  • YaelleGlennYaelleGlenn Enthusiastic Expert Suspended User Posts: 346
    edited December 2012
    They're not going to have a coin expansion for a farm that is holiday/season-themed right in the middle of that holiday or season. I'm not sure they've even finished with the coin expansions for the Halloween farm yet, have they? maybe they have I dunno. Only 300 farms to keep up with. But no way are they going to offer a coin expansion for the Christmas-themed farm at this point!
    I personally think the more space they allow us the more stuff we can potentially buy. If I've got no place to put things then I'm not likely to buy them, am I? But Zynga doesnt seem to agree.
  • GrundobrosGrundobros Mazter Guardian Registered User Posts: 536
    edited December 2012
    Haunted Hollow is up to 18x18 for coin expansions. 20x20 is currently on sale for 12 FV cash though it expires in a day or so. At least when they released coin expansions, it was on track with the quests and their plot requirements - though I had to delete a LOT of stuff in order to meet the quest requirements for crops.

I'm not even bothering with the ML quests. I'm sparing myself that major headache and just doing it at my own pace. If a coin expansion comes, great! If not, oh well.
  • java502java502 Cupcake Princesses Registered User Posts: 186 Fisher
    edited December 2012
    I was able to get through this latest round of ML quests, but the ones starting tomorrow are going to be impossible to complete unless they give us a coin expansion. I won't pay FC to expand and the numbers they are asking....125, 150, 175, 200 just can't be done, especially since one of those is a two day crop. I also won't use all my instagrows so I guess I'll go as far as I can with it an that will be that.
  • belle7478belle7478 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 2,202
    edited December 2012
    I'm done with ML quests since the plot requirement passed 100 w/o expansion. Plenty else I can do. I know many people have said they would buy FC decorations if they had room to place them via coin expansions, but I guess Zynga has run the numbers and thinks this works better for them financially. I can't see investing FC for expansions,esp. for a farm with a short expiration date.
  • Karen 2Karen 2 Grand Poohbah Facebook Connect User Posts: 749
    edited December 2012
    I'm done already. The quests are impossible to complete on a 12 inch farm and I'm not going to waste my money trying to speed them up. I agree we need a coin expansion or two - my farm is like a pocket handkerchief compared to the others...
  • Smokey265Smokey265 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 3,849
    edited December 2012
    I have not been able to complete the current quest due to space limitations. I expect they will release a new coin expansion this week (based on what I've seen of the upcoming quest requirements). But will it be enough for me to keep my decorations and add more plots? I guess we shall see. :)
  • gailatfvgailatfv Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 1,852 The Chosen One
    edited December 2012
    I have finished all the ML quests to date, but if there is no coin expansion, I won't be able to do the upcoming one. The numbers are ridiculous! The same thing is happening on ML as happened on HH - we can either do quests or decorate but there isn't room for both and hence, no impetus to buy the pretty things in the market when there is no place to put them. I just do not understand Zynga's stinginess in expansions. Apparently there are still enough suckers out there that lay out the FC for expansions that they don't care about the sales of decorations. Well, I paid for early access and will NOT pay FC for expansions, so I guess this is just another farm that will die an early death.
  • Ms FarmcatMs Farmcat Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 232
    edited December 2012
    My experience has been that as soon as I buy an expansion for FC, Zynga will release an expansion for coins, LOL.
  • Oscar LeroyOscar Leroy Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 92
    edited December 2012
    Ms Farmcat wrote: »
    My experience has been that as soon as I buy an expansion for FC, Zynga will release an expansion for coins, LOL.

Well do us all a favor and spend your FC! Just kidding ;)
  • Dead JessieDead Jessie The Chosen One Registered User Posts: 813
    edited December 2012
    Ms Farmcat wrote: »

The very reason I will only pay FC for an expansion if it's a great sale. If I knew when they were going to actually release coins expansions that would weigh heavily on my decision to purchase them for cash, but because I don't know when, I refuse to gamble the amount of cash they ask.
  • Puking PupPuking Pup Black Sheep of ze Internet Registered User Posts: 56
    edited December 2012
    I haven't been able to get past quest #4 out of 6 quests due to space constraints or length of time to harvest. It seems that ML has turned into the greediest farms yet. No coin expansion, an animal workshop that only puts out purple spirits (guess I have to buy the rest), and quests that seem to need insta-grow to complete. Now I'm having a glitch with gifts not registering. My mayor has been 8/10 and my autumn forest has been at 22/24 for two days now.
    edited December 2012
    Puking Pup wrote: »
    an animal workshop that only puts out purple spirits (guess I have to buy the rest)

The trick is to only have one animal in the pen that will give you the colored spirit that you want/need - which does require you to build several more buildings to get the other colored spirits. If you throw animals all *****-nilly in there, you're pretty much going to get purple spirits almost all the time.
    edited December 2012
    Gah, I guess Zynga removed the ability to edit posts. :confused: Had no idea that word was censored. hehe.
  • Kimmy6Kimmy6 Cloudylicious Registered User Posts: 37
    edited December 2012
    I agree, they need coin expansions! There are plenty of players who will continue to play this farm after the holidays. I have no need to play this farm even though I would like to due to a total lack of space. So why would millions opf players bother spending any money on a farm you can't play?????? Hello...duh.....
  • marsie0417marsie0417 Muffin Registered User Posts: 5 Muffin
    edited December 2012
    If anyone from FarmVille is paying attention, PLEASE release coin expansions for Mistletoe Lane. I will not pay farmcash for an expansion, especially at this time of year when money is tight, but I enjoy this new farm.
  • debbiemowersdebbiemowers This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 23
    edited December 2012
    I agree, can't do those tasks with little room....SMH
  • sglocksglock Dramachine Registered User Posts: 58
    edited December 2012
    I keep thinking that they will surely offer a couple of expansions for cash. They really need to do it right now, so that we can play the quests if we want to. As it is, I am at a standstill on that farm.
  • debbiemowersdebbiemowers This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 23
    edited December 2012
    java502 wrote: »
    I was able to get through this latest round of ML quests, but the ones starting tomorrow are going to be impossible to complete unless they give us a coin expansion. I won't pay FC to expand and the numbers they are asking....125, 150, 175, 200 just can't be done, especially since one of those is a two day crop. I also won't use all my instagrows so I guess I'll go as far as I can with it an that will be that.

I had to stop at the quest that needed 175 crops. They were 2 day crops, would have taken 4 days. What is wrong with Zynga
  • Winthrop44Winthrop44 On Fire Registered User Posts: 754
    edited December 2012
    I don't think they're too interested in this farm - no coin expansions, the graphics are terrible, there are hardly any unique trees, and they're pulling out last year's decos (Santa's Sled).
  • katwoman9999katwoman9999 Dedicated Go Getter Registered User Posts: 479
    edited December 2012
    Winthrop44 wrote: »
    I don't think they're too interested in this farm - no coin expansions, the graphics are terrible, there are hardly any unique trees, and they're pulling out last year's decos (Santa's Sled).

I would rather have gotten some new quests for Winter Wonderland, quite frankly.
  • Winthrop44Winthrop44 On Fire Registered User Posts: 754
    edited December 2012
    Me too, it's a much prettier farm to start with. ML is so drab, and without room to decorate - or even an option for snow! - drab it will remain.
  • jd57jd57 Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 412
    edited December 2012
    If Zynga had any marketing sense at all, (not to mention, any Christmas Spirit) and knowing what they have put their loyal players through for so long now, they would open up the Christmas farm totally to all of us as a Christmas gift to US.

It's completely ridiculous that we all have a ton of decorations we've bought and the shipping license is ridiculous, and there are no reasonable expansions.

Imagine what a huge PR bonus it would be for them, if they actually did something this nice for all of us.

(I'm not holding my breath though, that's for sure)
  • Oscar LeroyOscar Leroy Forum Detective Registered User Posts: 92
    edited December 2012
    Some Christmas spirit would be nice, alright. It wouldn't be a bad idea for Zynga either, considering the millions of people who have quit Farmville in the past couple of years.
  • WatsthepointWatsthepoint Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 215
    edited December 2012
    Wow, I'm missing a lot. I stopped playing the beginning of October. Don't really miss it, but I might have to check it out soon
  • Saphira1041Saphira1041 Unstained Chieftain Registered User Posts: 211
    edited December 2012
    They wonder why they are losing so many players........maybe they should start listening to the people that still play. If they want me to spend money they will have to give me the land for coins so I'll have a place to put the buildings and decorations I would buy.
  • SonlineSonline This Space Is Available Registered User Posts: 42
    edited December 2012
    Need coin expansion too! It is not possible for me to finish those quest on ML... I don't want to use real cash to finish them!
  • IdoneaIdonea Building Expert Registered User Posts: 23
    edited December 2012
    I don't understand why we get all sorts of fun things, burger shop..winter landscape or something I've not even looked at because there is no space at all to put them :-/
    Why give us decorations if there's no where to put them?
  • dixieaingealdixieaingeal Goldsmith Registered User Posts: 423
    edited December 2012
    Noticed this afternoon they said expansions for M L were one sale so hurry, guess I should've known I would be wasting time before I got there - they are for farm cash ONLY. Sorry Z, the way y'all do not refund everyone's money when they loose it because of mistakes on your end but blame the player is why I will never spend farm cash on expansions (& the fact y'all seem to think every player is made of money).