Witchin’ Cauldron Official Guide
Build your Witchin’ Cauldron and harvest it for additional Monster Lab serums! To get started, click the green “Place Now” button on the Witchin’ Cauldron popup you’ll see when you open FarmVille. You can also find this feature in the Market under “Buildings.”
Once you click this button, you will be in Placement Mode. If you do not wish to place the Witchin’ Cauldron at this time, you can switch tools and go find your Cauldron in your Gift Box later on.
Once placed, you will have these options on your Witchin’ Cauldron:
Building Your Witchin’ Cauldron
- Look Inside: Look inside your Witchin’ Cauldron to check your progress and see which parts you need
- Ask for Parts: Send a request directly to your friends asking for parts to build the Cauldron
- Send Parts: Send Enchanted Iron as a free gift to your friends
- Complete Now: Pay Farm Cash to instantly complete a building stage
- Move: Relocate your Cauldron on your Farm
- Sell: Option to sell your Cauldron for 0 Coins
To build your Witchin’ Cauldron, you will need to collect three kinds of parts: Ladles, Enchanted Iron, and Gummy Tentacles.
To get Ladles and Gummy Tentacles, you can:
- Post a request to your News Feed
- Click on the feeds of your friends who are sharing these parts
- Pay 2 FC each to purchase these parts
To get Enchanted Iron, you can:
Completing Your Witchin’ Cauldron
- Send a request directly to your friends asking for this part
- Give or receive the part as a Free Gift
- Pay 1 FC each to purchase this part
The following chart will show you how many of each part you need to complete the Witchin’ Cauldron:
After completing each stage, you can harvest your Witchin’ Cauldron once a day for Monster Serums to use in your Monster Lab! The more you build up your Witchin’ Cauldron, the more Serums you will get at each harvest.
We hope you enjoy completing your Witchin’ Cauldron! Happy Haunting!